Part 15

(Michael's POV)

Oh my god does she know about Luke and me. What if she hates me? What if she takes him away from me? All these thoughs where pointing towards how much i love Luke.. Did he know his mom was coming?

"Michael this is my mum Liz." his mom came up to me and i held out a hand waiting for her to shake it. instead she pulls me into a hug.

"Nice to met you Michael. Luke told me two nights ago about how you helped him threw some stuff. Thank you."

"Y-yeah.." she does not know? About us? We have been dating for about a month and he didn't tell his mum.. he never really talks about her so i shouldn't be mad, but he could have told her when he was talking to her two nights ag-.. wait he did know.

"Mickey??"

"Yeah sorry.." his mom sat on the couch and Luke sat next to her. i decided to sit in the chair that was across from the couch.

"So michael how did you met my lukey?"

"It kinda a long story." i said stareing at the floor.

"Well I'm happy you helped him.." her smiled faded and said. "But he's coming back home with me."

"Who do you think you are?" i said yelling at lukes mom.

"Mikey please..."

"NO LUKE?! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS. WALKING BACK INTO YOUR LIFE JUST TWO DAYS AGO AND TAKING YOU AWAY FROM ME?!?" by then tears where rolling down my face and i ran over to luke pulling him away from his mother.

"Hes mine and only mine.." i said as his mom was standing up.

"I didnt know you where Lukes boyfriend.."

"Of course you wouldn't because no one could ever love him as much as i do."

"I'll be going, but Luke I'll be back." she said looking at Luke then glanced at me.

"So don't get too attached." and with that she was out the door and didn't say another word.