Part 16

(Michael's POV)        

It's been 2 weeks sence Luke's mother came and found out about our relationship. I told Daisy about it and she said she's going to beat the crap out of Luke's mom if she comes within 20 feet of me. Which i highly dought because Daisy is the badass on the outside but is actually a perverted/ weirdo on the inside. In other word she would proble step on a lady bug and cry over it for a hour.

"Mikey?" Luke pouted.

"What luke?" i looked up from my phone and saw him come out of the bathroom.

"We should do something today."

"Sure can Daisy come?"

"Of course." I walked past him giving him a small kiss and pulled some skinny jeans on and slipped on my shoes.

"Now?"

"Well you asked." I walked out the door and he followed since he was already dressed.

We went and picked Daisy up and drove over to Jerry's Ice Cream Shop (Ha see what i did there Daisy??? i hope you enjoy this chapter.) We went in and got out ice cream taking a seat.

"So have you heard from Luke's mom?"

"No, i try not to think about it.. it's not like she can take him anyways he's a legal adult."

"Yeah thats true but she can kidnap him.. dun dun dunnnnn."

"SHUT UP DAISY...your such a bitch somtimes.." except i said the last part in a whisper but i think she still heard me because she slapped my up side the head...

"Sorry." i mumbled still eating my ice cream.

"awe Mikey.." luke kissed my forehead and flipped off the people in the booth beside us that kept whispering and looking at us.. like can they make it any more obvious?!?!

I looked over at Daisy which was smiling at a text someone just sent her.. i bet it was Sarah.

"Who's that?"

"Sarah." Called it.

"Is she coming?"

"Yeah and no.."

"What?"

"Yeah im going to see her.. but not here.."

"You can go if you want to."

"Awe thanks Mikey!"  she kissed my cheek and threw her leftover ice cream in the trash on the way out. The people in the other booth where whispering still i only heard a few words like "faggot" and "disappointment." But i kinda learned not to really care. We left the shop and went back to Luke's house, but the door wasn't locked. We walked in and saw the place was tore apart, but nothing was missing it's like they did it just to do it.

"Luke what are we going to do?"

"Nothing.." he started picking items up and acted like its happend before kinda making me worry if it did..

I started picking stuff up and picked up a small box. Before i opened it Luke turned around and basically slapped it out of my hand shoving it into his pocket.

"What??" i frowned rubbing my hand.

"It's nothing really." he smiled for a minute and kissed my cheek and started cleaning again.