the past

(warning. sad shit about to go down bitch)

also..if you dont like blood and gore and shit...uhh dont read? i guess.. idk

no one pov

jungkook was hanging out with taehyung. the two were sitting on the couch as a random movie played on the tv. taehyung was cuddled up next to the older as he watched the screen.

taehyung had become comfortable enough to do this. letting go ever so slightly and find wrmth next to jungkook. 

jungkook was loving the warmth that tae was giving him as he snuggled next to him. jungkook always found himself cooing at taes baby like actions. 

as a scary part came up in the movie, taehyung gasped and turned to his side. burying his head in jungkooks chest, clutching his shirt. jungkook watched the younger, smiling softly at the action.

"aw baby.." he soothed softly as he stroked the boys hair. taehyung only hugged jungkook closer making the raven haired boy chuckle. jungkook took the remote turning down the volume, before he grabbed taes legs. positioning them so tae was now straddled on his lap.

the older then lifted taes head so they made eye contact. "you dont need to be scared baby." jungkook said softly as tae pouted. the older sighed lightly bringing tae into a soft kiss.

the (currently) brown headed boy melted into the soft kiss. his eyes fluttering closed as he kissed back.

but soon the kiss started to get deeper. jungkook tried to slip his hands up taes shirt, but taehyung stayed stiff meaning he couldnt. the older then got too into the kiss, moving his head to try and get his tongue in the youngers mouth.

jungkooks eyes closed as he held tightly around taehyungs waist, his hands moving down to his ass.

as soon as taehyung felt jungkooks hands on his ass he couldnt handle any more. he harshly broke the kiss, and pushed himself off jungkook. standing up and moving away from the older, who was now sitting dumbfounded.

"baby?-" jungkook tried to ask. taehyung only shook his head, wrapping his hands around himself. 

"s-stop.."

taehyugn whimpered. jungkooks face turned to worry when he heard the weak little voice. he stood up quickly rushing towards taehyung. but the younger only moved away as he still looked down, hiding his face.

jungkook looked at him with a hurt face. "baby...?" he asked again. taehyung shook his head harshly. jungkook then heard a sniffle. that was all it took for him to wrap his arms around the younger. holding him tight as taehyung struggled for a little while.

"baby. calm down. its just me." jungkook said worry lacing his voice. taehyung then fell limp, giving up on fighting back.

jungkook held him for a little while more as he felt his shirt slowly get damp.

finally after a few minutes he slowly pulled back. but tae still refused to look at him.

so jungkook crouched down, holding the boys shoulders as he looked at him concerned. "baby please look at me.." jungkook said softly. his face at taehyungs eye level.

slowly taehyung moved his head up to look at jungkook. jungkook gasped lightly when he saw the boys red eyes, and teary cheeks. 

"oh baby.." he said bringing tae into another hug. taehyung let out another cry as he held jungkook close. jungkook soothed him with sweet nothings, rubbing circles on his back.