The first day

Extra note: I do a lot of edits, and so I thought maybe you might want to see what I think Lauren would be like. She is TD style because that's the only way I can draw also, they are supose to be 17 anyway. I will probably make my vision of Jenna and connect her to next chaper.

Laney's POV

"All students and teachers must report to their scheduled classes at this time," Olivia's voice came over the intercom.
"This is one of the worst required classes so at least we'll get it over with first," Lauren complained.
"Na this ones fun," Jenna argued.
"Yeah if your good at sewing and modeling," Lauren argued.
"Guys it doesn't matter we still have to take the class anyway," I said right before we walked in. All of us, Corey, Lauren, Jenna, kin, Kon and I sat down at the same table.
"Hello my name is Mrs. Fawn, I am the Fashion and clothing classes instructor her at star academy, right now all of you with be taking the fashion designing class," Mrs.Fawn said with her British accent. "In this class you will be working entirely with partners, your choice may determine if you pass or fail, unlike regular school where if you work with a partner you get graded on what you do, I'm grading your entire product, and both of you get the same grade," she continued. I looked around the table. It was obvious that Lauren and Jenna would partner up, and so would kin and kon, which meant I would be working with Core, most likely. Which was both yay and boo for me. "obviously because of that i will let you choose who you work with. but if you can't find a partner, you will have one chosen for you. So you go ahead and do that now.
"Jenna," Lauren said really fast.
"Lauren," Jenna said at the same time as Lauren.
"Kin would you like to work with me?" Kon asked.
"Why yes Kon i would," kin said.
"Hey Laney want to work together?," core asked me.
"Uhh sure Core," i said.
"Ahh good job no one needed my help finding a partner. Believe me you don't want any of us instructors help finding a partner or it will be the door." Mrs.Fawn explained. "Hollywood does not wait and neither will I, hopefully at least one of you in a pair knows how to use a sewing machine because it's not in my plans to teach you, it's something all people should know how to do, we are going to get into our first project fast, and yes we are starting today," you hear a lot of people gasp but I figure I should just keep my mouth shut, because last time I thought I was doing something right by telling everybody I found i songwriter I was wrong. "no worries I will be starting pretty simple. All of you must design a scarf, and find someone to model it. It could be in your pair or it may not but if it's outside of your pair, you better be ready to re-pay them later." the more this woman talked the harsher she sounded.
"I have supplies set out for you, but might want to get there fast or you won't get what you want. also this is only a one day project and it's gonna take us all day, so you better get to work."
"You know how to sew right?" Core asked me and i nodded slowly. I saw kin and Kon start to draw out a sketch, and Lauren rush over for materials while Jenna drew a sketch.
"Im gonna draw a design you go get some material. Make it look like something you would see Mrs.Fawn wearing or even Lauren or Jenna," I said, starting to draw a picture. After seeing the outfits the girls were wearing i was pretty sure this wasnt a go out in the snow scarf like kin and Kon were designing.
"I got something," Core said comeing back with a huge bundle of woolly material.
"No put that back and look at my design I'll get something," i said. I love Core he's great but he knows just about zero about fashion. I learned a lot just looking through the clothes girls were expected to wear here. Heck right now I was wearing jeans and a shirt you would see Jenna in. This is not what I call fashion but this it is to them. I looked for a light and airy material, which most of it was all taken until I found a red with white polka-dot fabric.
"I got something," i said rushing back to Corey. We were already behind everyone else so i didn't want to waste time.
"That doesn't look very warm," Core said.
"That's not the point, it's suppose to look 'pretty' and 'stylish'," i said, I hate girly crap but that is this class. I started sewing as fast as I could without messing up because there was so little of this fabric that I couldn't screw it up.