Introduction.

It was March 27th, you were having a chill school day in San Diego. After school you decided to go to Cafe Gratitude, to study and do homework. Down the street you heard a BUNCH of noise. Horns beeping, teenage girls screaming, cameras flashing. You were not too confused, because you've been living in San Diego your whole entire life, and you always see famous people, at this point you didn't even really care.

You heard the chaos coming closer and closer, you were getting annoyed since you were trying to read, so you put down your notebook and decided to look out the window, but before you could do that, someone opened the door...

Jace Norman opened the door..

You were a little surprised since your friends are obsessed with him, you don't quite get the hype though. You took a picture of him and sent it to your friends. His security guards right by his side.
A bunch of paparazzi and fans were outside. Not allowed to be let inside, because only a max of 12 people were allowed inside. Because of corona, and all that.

Jace saw you taking a picture of him, and walked over to you. You got a little nervous, you didn't know exactly why, though. When he walked over to your table, his first words to you were, "Did you have my consent to take that picture?" You were a bit nervous, you said, "I-I" "I'm kidding," Jace continued "Make sure it's a good pic tho." He winked. You giggled. You thought to yourself, "That was really weird, I wonder if he's always interactive to his fans like that, not that I'm a fan or anything.."

Your friends responded to your text. They said "OMG!!! WHERE ARE YOU IM LITERALLY OMW"
Your friends are a little toxic, they don't invite you
when they hangout, and they said they were busy today until you sent the picture of Jace. You are also a bit of an anxious person, so you were always afraid to stick up to them. You said "cafe gratitude, its packed rn so idk if u guys can get in".

Your friends names are Brittany, Jamie, and Liana.
Jamie has always been the most toxic. She's called you ugly, calls you a twig, tells Jamie and Liana not to invite you, even when they want to.

Jamie responded, "Wow Y/N, you always do this, you never want us to simply have fun.. literally wtf. we just want to see him, i bet u 100 dollars that it's not even packed, you're just toxic."

Your heart dropped when you got that text. You don't like people not believing you. You decided to ignore it and get back to studying.

Jace sat at a table right next to yours. A couple people left.

About 15 minutes of ignoring Jamie's text in the groupchat, Brittany, Jamie, and Liana all walked in.

They sat with you, at your table. Jamie said, "See
Y/N, you lied, just like always. I KNEW it wasn't packed."

You tried to defend yourself until Liana screamed "JACE!!!! OVER HERE!!!!! IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!"

Jace and his bodyguards looked over. Jace whispered a few inaudible words to his bodyguards, and then walked over to your table.

Liana and Jamie said at the same time "Can we take a picture with you Jace????"

Jace said "Of course!"

Brittany hasn't said anything this whole time. She isn't toxic at all, it's just shes even more anxious and nervous than you, so she's rude to people just to fit in with Jamie and Liana.

Jamie and Liana know that you wouldn't bully people, that's why they take advantage of you.

Anyways, Brittany stood up, and Jamie and Liana were both side hugging Jace. Liana said, "Y/N, can you not be a b*tch and take this photo for us? God you're so rude"

Jace looked angry. He doesn't know you at all but he doesn't like when people are rude. He said "Alright let's chill out.."

You stood up and grabbed Liana's phone to take a picture. You quickly took it. No one said "Thank you" or anything. But you didn't really care.

Jace said "Does the gorgeous lady in gray wanna take a picture?"

Btw,, you're the gorgeous lady in gray ;)

You said, "Sure why not!"

Jamie rolled her eyes. Liana made an annoyed face at you. Brittany smiled, and said, "I'll take it!"

You said "Thank you Brittany."

You thought to yourself, "Oh my F*CKING GOD. HE JUST CALLED ME GORGEOUS. He is such a MANWH*RE." But you also knew that you wanted him. And you were turning into one of his fan girls, unable to resist his charm.