A Relationship?

The night was full of making out and cuddles.

You guys eventually fell asleep.

Everything was happening so fast, but you had no regrets.

You finally woke up, it was around 10:30AM, Jace was already up, and on his phone, when he realized you were awake, he gave you a kiss on the forehead. You hugged him and sat in the cuddle for a bit, until you officially got up at 10:47AM.

You said, "Good morning Jace."

He said, "Good morning, babe"

"When do we get to leave this house?" You complained.

"We can leave soon, but you'll have to take some of my security guards as your own." He said.

You thought to yourself, "Wow, my very own security guards? That's crazy!"

"Okay, sounds fine." You said.

You leaned over and grabbed your phone and put some of the blanket over you. 

Until about 15 minutes after you two being completely silent, occupied on your phones, Jace put his phone down, got on top of you, gave you a quick peck, and hugged you.

This was a moment where you weren't worried for your life. You knew Jace was going to be there to make everything okay.

After 3 minutes of hugging you, he got off the bed and took his shirt off, went into his drawer and got into a hoodie, and put it on.

The split second his shirt was off, was one of the most enjoyable split second's of your life.

He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, but the door was open a bit, so you could see him, being adorable while brushing his teeth. You took a few photos of him while giggling. He looked at you through the mirror of the bathroom, and so you quickly put your phone down. He spit out his toothpaste, wiped his mouth with a towel, and walked over to you.

"Let me see your phone." He said.

"No!" You exclaimed while giggling.

You guys were play fighting until he fell on top of you. You both were smiling, and then looked into each other's eyes, and kissed. You were distracted by the amazing kiss, and he got your phone from you, and you didn't even realize until he quickly pulled out of the kiss, pulling your phone back, and said, "If you tell me the password, I'll give you another kiss."

You gave in and told him your password, "Ugh, fine! It's 8431670"

"Ew, why is it so confusing" He teased.

You laughed. He got into your phone, went into the camera roll, and saw the pictures you took of him.

"UH! What is this?" He said while holding up your phone to your face.

You laughed even more. "I don't even know how those got into my phone." You lied.

You both laughed.

He put down your phone and gave you a kiss.

He pulled you up by your arms and said, "Come on, you have to get ready."

"Why do I have to get ready? Aren't we literally just going to sit here and do nothing all day?" You said.

"You know what? That's a good point." He said.

You stood up, and said, "I'm hungryyyyy." in a childish voice.

He laughed, "Alright fine, what do you want?"

"What do you have?" You said.

"I don't know, basic breakfast foods?" He laughed.

"Fried eggs, please :)" You said with a smile.

He went downstairs and you got one of his hoodies and sweatpants, went into the bathroom, and put them on. The sweatpants were big on you, but not too big.

The hoodie was just oversized.

You went downstairs and saw him making you your fried eggs. 

You sat on the couch and went on your phone, and then you got a text, from her. Jamie.

You clicked on it, you didn't know why, but you clicked on it right away.

She asked to meet up, at Cafe Gratitude, the place that you met Jace.

You thought how you could pull this off, but you had no idea why you wanted to meet up with her. If you just asked Jace if you guys could go there for lunch, we could bring the security guards so we're safe... NO. I am not meeting up with her. We are not friends.

You left her on read.

Jace yelled, "Y/N! Your eggs are done!"

You went to the kitchen, and saw your eggs on the table.

You said, "Thank you, Jace."

"Of course!" He said.

You grabbed a fork and ate your eggs. They were really good, Jace was pretty good at cooking. Thank god. You're a horrible cook. "I guess he's always going to be the cook." You thought to yourself. Then you realized you were thinking of a future with him.

You didn't even know what your relationship status was with him. You were actually angry, since he hasn't cleared anything up.

You just said it. "Jace, what are we?"

....To Be Continued.....