Here we go again...

"Ah!!!" I yell while falling from the sky onto a hard sidewalk "Ouch" I said while rubbing my butt

'Where am I?' I think looking around seeing various buildings with very interesting architecture. Getting up I started walking around trying to figure out where it was I landed. It wasn't until seeing some interesting looking people that I figured out where I was 'Oh god, I'm in the HunterxHunter world'  my heart paced as I thought of everything I could so. It wasn't until I searched my person that I realized I didn't have any money or even a phone on me 'I guess that's what happens when you get pulled into an anime world through your computer unknowingly' I thought as the reason of how I got here was I was on the computer looking up pictures of Hisoka from HunterxHutner until my computer freaked out before opening a portal that sucked me in it. Then I landed here. 

"Guess I have to find somewhere to live if I'm going to be staying here" I muttered walking around to the various stores and shops looking for somewhere to work. It wasn't until a very old lady offered me a job at her small store that was just down the street after I saved her from getting hit by a truck that wasn't looking. I thanked her before she also mentioned that a resident of hers had recently moved out due to her overpriced rent only to offer it to me without the rent as an extra for saving her. Graciously I accepted and thanked her before she led me to a small apartment right above her store where I would be working. Handing me the key she said goodbye before walking away. With a grin, I thanked her again and went inside the apartment it was small but for just starting out, it was perfect.