A night to remember

THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEX SCENE IN IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It soon became a regular thing to go to the park right after Hoshi got picked up and meet Hisoka there. With each small encounter around Hoshi and Me, Hisoka seemed to become less cold and opening up more. Soon Hoshi started wondering when he was going to see Hisoka again right after each encounter. We also went on smaller dates such as shops around the city or meeting each other at a cafe. 

It also didn't take long for Yachi and Chrollo to become a couple. I did threaten Chrollo one time when he came in the store that if he hurt her he would be getting a personal visit from me to kick his ass. He laughed at my futile attempt to scare him as he assured me that he wouldn't let anything happen to her. 

One day after going home from the park Hisoka told me that we both were going somewhere special tomorrow and to wear something really nice like what I was wearing when we first met. This made me suspicious of what he was planning. Agreeing to do it, he kissed my hand and walked away.

The next day Yachi and Chrollo took Hoshi out to see a movie. As Hisoka and I walked toward the place I started wondering where it was we were going to 

"Hm you're not going to kill me are you?" I joked laughing Hisoka said no. As we kept walking the surrounding area started looking familiar. It wasn't until I saw the sign that I understood "Why did you bring me here?" I asked wondering why he brought us to the place we first met

"What's more romantic than the first place we met?" he mentioned as we went inside and sat at the bar. Hisoka ordered the drinks "Tonight is about you. So tell me more about yourself, what are some things you like. Your hobbies maybe?" Hisoka asked. This made my heart flutter for some reason as I started rambling on and on about the things I liked. Every once in a while, I would stop and apologize for talking only for Hisoka to tell me he liked it and to continue. 

[3rd POV]

As Victoria rambled on about what she likes Hisoka sat there, leaning on his arm with his eyes filled with admiration as he stared at her. The lights in the place shown on her turning her into a goddess beneath them. Each time she stopped Hisoka just encouraged her to go on not wanting her to stop as the way she looked while talking made him adore her even more than he thought he could. The only thing that went through his mind was 

'She's so amazing. I want to marry her' this phrase just kept repeating over and over in his head. It wasn't until Victoria said something that Hisoka snapped out of the cloud 9 high he was on

"Are you alright?" she asked him 

"Come with me," he said taking her hand and pulling her to the dance floor where an upbeat song had just turned into a slow song. They both danced together close to each other. It wasn't until in the middle of a song where a beat drop was coming up that Hisoka did something. When the beat dropped, he pulled her close, held her face, and kissed her. He kissed her with the intent of showing her how much he loved her and the passion he has for her. The kiss was so much that it almost left Victoria breathless. When he pulled back he glanced at her, her lips plump from the kiss and a stare of surprise was left. He smiled "Let's recreate that night together only this time, sober" this took her by surprise but she agreed. With that, they headed quickly back to the house as Hisoka had already text Yachi while Victoria was talking telling her to keep Hoshi longer. 

When they both got inside the house Hisoka wasted no time in latching lips to hers. They both kissed each other hungrily as they fought for dominance of each other while stripping down. Hisoka's lips left a trail of kisses and marks as he made his way down Victoria's body. With each other, a moan left Victoria's mouth making Hisoka's hunger for her even more. At her entrance, Hisoka used his slender and long fingers to tease her entrance making her beg for him to enter. Granting her wish he pumped two fingers inside her. This sent her into ecstasy as she moaned his name. He replaced his fingers with his tongue making Victoria lean against the door hard as Hisoka's tongue worked its magic inside of her walls. Licking up all the glorious juices that flowed out of her until she climaxed making them roll all over Hisoka's face. Licking them up he came back up and kissed her. As he kissed her, one hand went down and rubbed her clit while the other snaked its way up to her breast where it squeezed and fondled it. With all this attention her breaths and moans came out more like heavy pants.

Pulling back e picked her up and took her over to the counter and sat her on top. He pulled her closer and played with her body again as he took out a condom and putting it on. He stood her up with her back toward him before thrusting himself inside her receiving that wonderful moan he loved 

"Hisoka~" 

With each moan, his thrusts got harder and faster until eventually, they both came. Flipping her over and kissing her he kept going until they both came again. After panting for a bit, he picked her up and walking upstairs toward the bedroom while kissing. When they entered the bedroom, they did it again against the door how they were positioned before Hisoka threw Victoria on the bed and doing it several more times there before they both pass out in each other's arms. 

It was that night Hisoka made up his mind. That he was going to marry her. He was going to marry the mother of his son.