The beginning

Author's Note

Hey everyone,

This is my new piece on Hosie. I hope you like it. Let me know what you'd like to see happen.

Landon is not here (sorry, not sorry). Hope already activated her vampire side, but her humanity is not off. Honestly, I don't know why Landon was worth Hope switching off her humanity. Don't get me wrong, I love no humanity Hope, she is everything, damn. But switching it off because of Landon was just.....

I wish she could have done it because of Josie. Would've loved it more.

Also, I didn't know Kaylee was leaving, but now I do. I won't be watching Legacies till the finale. I can't even imagine Legacies without Josie. Or Hope without Josie. Let's be honest, Legacies is all about Hope and Josie (at least that's why I watch it).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope Mikaelson

A daughter, the only child born to Klaus Mikaelson himself. We all know him, don't we?

We've heard the tale told by many, not a few.

We've read the book, 'Klaus Mikaelson, The Great Evil' the title describes him.

But he had a child, a child that was believed to bring nothing but destruction.

They were wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

She's what you'd call 'different' just like most of us are.

She's special.

Special to her loved ones.

Special that she is the only one of her kind.

A tribrid.

The only tribrid.

Hope's POV

I crumple up another piece of paper and throw my pencil onto my desk, clutching at my head, wishing that this horrible migraine would go away. No spell I had designed had even come close to lessening the pain of this headache and trying to design a new spell to deal with it was just worsening the pain.

I've had this stupid migraine for almost a month now. I've tried every spell I know, I even called Freya but even she couldn't find anything that can help.

Keelin said she experienced something similar so she gave me some werewolf mating book. I don't know what my migraine has to do with mating so honestly, I don't know why Keelin thought to give me the book.

I haven't read the book because I've been trying out some spells that I thought could help but are clearly not. So I think I'll go find Lizzie, she went to find Josie.

The twins have been helping me with spells but even with their help, we haven't found anything yet.

I'm almost giving up honestly, I mean it's just a stupid migraine. It's not like it'll kill me.

Walking down the hall, I see Mg talking to Jed. I walk towards them in the hopes that they know where Lizzie is.

"Hey Mg, have you seen Lizzie anywhere?" I ask

"Uh.. she went to find Josie in the old mill," Mg says as he looks at me.

"Okay thanks," I say as I walk away leaving them behind.

Walking to the old mill doesn't take long as expected.

Getting here I don't see anyone. The place is quiet as a cemetery. Too quiet. I thought Lizzie came here to find Josie.

Looking around I don't see anyone or anything, but that is until I hear Lizzie's scream.

My hearing is really good now that I'm a vampire and also my speed.

So without wasting time, I'm on my way to Lizzie. Letting her scream be my map.

When I get there, I see her on her knees crying.

"Lizzie, what's wrong? where is Josie?" I ask not at all out of breath.

Lizzie doesn't respond. She just keeps rocking back and forth on her knees.

"Lizzie" I call her name with emphasis then continue, " where is Josie? what happened?"

"I don't know," says Lizzie then she goes on, "I came to find her as I told you but when I got here she wasn't there. Her stuff were just lying there, so I thought she went for a walk in the forest. So I went to look for her but then I suddenly felt overwhelmed by pain" Lizzie tries explaining everything but I can't really focus on all the details.

"What do you mean pain?" I ask

"I think Josie is in trouble. The pain I'm feeling is not from me, it's from Josie. I think she is hurt wherever she is" Lizzie says

"We have to find her NOW," I say immediately getting up, holding out my arm for Lizzie to take.

"Are you okay to walk because you can go back to schools and get your dad and everyone else to help" I offer but I know what Lizzie will say?

"No way I'm leaving my sister out there alone Mikaelson," she says as she walks up in front of me.

"That's what I thought," I say as I follow her.

"What was she doing out here anyway?" I ask

"She wanted to clear her head" responds Lizzie

"Everything okay with her?" I ask

"Yeah, just some girl she has feelings for," Lizzie says matter of factly.

I don't know why that sorta hurt but hearing that Josie has feelings for someone cuts deep.

"Who," I ask not caring if it's intrusive.

"Some girl. Josie had been holding back on the details. She doesn't want to talk about it" the Saltzman reveals.

"Oh-" before I even find words to say Lizzie is already talking.

"I honestly thought it was you but when I asked her she went full-on rambling mode. So I just left it alone" says Lizzie.

I don't even know what to say to that but before I can wrack my brain for a response, my senses pick up on something.

Josie's scent.

I would know that scent anywhere.

Okay I know it sounds creepy but my wolf side always picks up on Josie's scent.

She smells great if you were wondering.

"What is it, Hope?" Lizzie asks the moment she realises I am standing still.

"Josie's scent. She was here not long ago, I can feel it somehow" I say pointing at the spot with footsteps left behind.

There are multiple sets of footsteps.

Someone has her.

Strange feeling, why do I feel Josie?

Before I can unpack that Lizzie's voice comes reverberating in my eardrum.

"Hope, I found a trail"

~~~~
This is the first chapter. How did it go?