Thoughts on a Flower's Thoughts

Ok so I drew a flower that looked really happy, it was so cute. But then I got really mad because it was so happy looking and so I drew another flower to get mad at it. And I kept drawing the flowers making them have a coversation, so this is what happens when I draw a flower so I will never draw a flower again.

Flower 1 is the happy flower, Flower 2 is the other flower that got mad. Flower 2 is always mad looking flower 1 is always happy looking.

Flower 1: La, lala lala I’m so happy.

Flower 2: Why? Why are you happy? You are only a flower, what purpose do you have. You are accomplishing nothing. Nothing good will ever happen to you. Nothing good has happened to you. It’s too late for something good to happen you are a flower. Flowers don’t live long, soon you will die. You are stupid.

Flower 1: I know, I know. I am going to die soon. It doesn’t matter that I’m doing nothing useful or that no one is benefiting from me being happy or the things that I do. I will live while I am here. I’m happy that I’m still here. You’re wrong I do have many good things I’m just filled with so much love and joy and I-

Flower 2:  Love and joy? Is that really all you have? That is stupid, love and joy for who or what?

Flower 1: I don’t just feel love and joy. Pain too, it hurts me to see you so sad.

Flower 2: Why?

Flower 1: *glomps* because I’m in love with you! You’re why I am so happy, but you are also why I am in pain. But I overcome the pain because it’s you that brightens my day every day. You are the sunshine that makes me grow, you-

Flower 2:                                                                                                                                                  

. . .

 I LOVE YOU TOO!!

Flower 1: I’m sorry but I’m falling apart. I should’ve told you my feelings for you sooner I didn’t know how you felt. But like you said flowers don’t live long. But it makes me happy that my final moments will be with you.

Goodbye.

*Petals all fall off and flower comes apart*

Flower 2: I wish I would’ve said something sooner so that we could’ve been together, it’s too late now. I wasted so much time hating myself I hated myself so much. I thought that flower would never love someone like me. I hated myself to much to relize that the flower that I loved really didn't hate me, that the flower did love me.Now, I’m glad that I am falling apart too so now maybe we can be together once again. When we do meet again I won’t hide my feelings for you, I don’t want that feeling of regret anymore.

I am stupid.

*petals fall of and flower comes apart*

LATER

The flower seeds went with the wind eventually when they landed again they landed together side by side. Now there are two little sprouts coming out from the ground.

  ~~~~ I know, I know, this is so dumb. But this is what I imagine that flowers talk about. ~~~~   Sorry for all the errors I didn't edit this and I don't feel like it. So don't annoy me about errors.