Chapter 41

Cameron's pov

I pulled my hair into a ponytail before pulling on my shoes and lacing them up.

Once I was done with that I walked downstairs and out to the yard where everyone else was at.

"Baby! You're gonna go in there and do your intro, ok?" Crawford said walking over to me. I nodded and walked into the stream room, standing in front of the leaf wall thing as Jake pointed the camera at me.

"What's up I'm Cameron and I'm gonna win because I'm a pro trampoline jumper and this bitch don't lose!" I said before doing a peace sign and running away.

Jake laughed at my exit before I stood with Tara while they finished the intros.

They made us line up outside the gate, me being first. They told us to go so I walked through the gate, doing rock fingers as I walked away.

I then walked up to Crawford, quickly stealing a peck on the lips. I stood on my trampoline when all of a sudden one of the legs fell making me topple over.

"Oh hell Nah!!" I laughed as I caught myself. "No way!!" I added.

"Just a disclaimer! If anyone gets injured! It's not my fault." Crawford laughed.

We all laughed while saying we didn't sign anything and Crawford yelled at Jake for not handing out the "waivers".

Crawford explained everything, telling everyone the rules and telling us to have fun.

"You guys ready?" Crawford asked making us all yell a yea.

Crawford started the timer and we all started jumping.

Franny's trampoline was basically touching the ground so JC and Brian tried to fix it, but the way JC fucking looked made me lose it.

"I'm gonna pee myself!!" I laughed hysterically, clearly fucking dying.

They ended up putting shoes under the little poles of the trampolines so that we wouldn't sink, so we ended up starting over.

Crawford started the timer and we all started jumping again.

-a little bit later-

As I was jumping I felt like the trampoline went through the rug that was holding my poles from sinking.

"Wait, I think there's some technical difficulties!" I said making Crawford turn around and ask what's going on. "I think it went through the rug!" I said.

"Brian don't come over here!!" Crawford said making me laugh a little.

We all started talking about how Crawford used his new shoes and that we all think the poles are going through the shoes.

Crawford just brushed it off and said he'd buy new ones before he started the interviews.

"I'm gonna interview my acquaintance over here first." He said. "Ok," I said with hella attitude.

"Ok, um, so basically, baby imma need you to win so you can give me my money back!" Crawford said making me throw my arms in the air with a confused expression.

"What!? No it's for me!!" I laughed.

-time skip-

First challenge is basketball where we have to choose a number and whoever gets it gets the basketball and if you make it you get to decided who gets a punishment.

The first time basically everyone picked seven but the second time I picked nine along with Datrie so we had to play Rock Paper Scissors but she won so she shot the basket first.