Chapter 43

Cameron's pov

I walked outta the bathroom with Crawford following close behind. I held my towel on my chest as I grabbed an outfit for today.

I laid the outfit down before going to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror as I grabbed my makeup bag from under the sink.

I put it on the counter before opening it up and doing my makeup.

Once I finished I dried my hair before going out to the room and putting on my outfit.

After I got dressed I French braided my hair before grabbing my bag, packing up what I needed in it before throwing the straps over my shoulders

I then grabbed my keys and my phone before turning to Crawford.

"Ok Bub! I'm going to my aunts, then I'm gonna run to the store cause we need some groceries, then I'll be back here to get ready for dinner tonight where we get to tell everyone!" I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Ok baby! Have fun with Layla and your aunt. I'll see you when you get back!" He said before leaning down and planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Ok! Love you too! I'll see you later!" I said, kissing his lips once more before walking out of the room, going downstairs to the front door.

"Bye guys!" I said, earning the goodbyes from the few boys that were in the kitchen and living room.

I left the house and got into my car, starting it as I set my stuff in the passenger seat.

I then buckled my seatbelt before pulling outta my parking spot, starting my drive to my aunts house.

-skip drive-

"Layla mi niña !! ven a ver a tu prima favorita!" (Layla my baby girl!! Come see your favorite cousin!) I said as I walked into the house.

"Cameron!!" She squealed as she ran to me, jumping into my arms. I hugged her tightly, spinning around as both of us giggled to each other.