Her

Felix began to open his eyes very slowly. He looked around realizing that he didn't know where he was. To his left was a dresser and to his right was a mirror. He saw himself lying on a bed with white blankets and gold pillows. He looked in front of him and there was a girl sitting at her desk on her laptop. His heart began racing. He had finally realized what had happened.

It worked.

The girl had mid length brown hair that curled into spirals and she seemed to have tan skin and was pretty short from what he could gather from her sitting down. The girl let out a sigh and began to get up.

"I need to take a shower." she said.

"She speaks English" he thought.

She stood up and began to turn towards where Felix was sitting. His heart raced as he anticipated her face. She finally turned all the way around. There she was.

Her eyes were brown and she had full lips and an average sized nose. Her brows were slightly arched and she was an average body type. She was beautiful, but then he panicked again.

"Can she see me??"

She went to the dresser next to her bed and placed her jewelry down on it, not paying any attention to the bed area.

"I guess not."

Felix watched as she placed her hair in a bun and headed out the room for her shower. After she left the room, he began to get more curious.

He searched the room for anything that would give a name but he found nothing. He looked at the pictures around her room and to him, she was stunning. He wanted to know more, but knew he couldn't stay this way for long. Knowing that she was currently showering, he felt a bit weird staying around waiting for her to return. So he decided to leave and try again later.

"Return to self." he said aloud.

Again he felt himself fading out into a sleep like state.

***

Felix woke up on his bed and he had only been gone for about 10 minutes. He was so amazed that it was real. He decided to keep it hidden away from Bang Chan and keep it for himself. He did't want to admit he was wrong after making all that fuss. He stowed the transporter away under his bed and went to sleep, remembering the face of his future wife.

The next morning as Felix was eating, Bang Chan joined him at the table for breakfast.

"Hey Felix. Sleep Well?"

Felix smiled. He slept better than ever. He had a dream about the girl he saw and saw them happy together. It was a beautiful dream.

"I did." he replied happily.

"Hey, where is the transporter?" BC asked not seeing it on the table anymore.

Felix panicked, but quickly came up with something.

"Uh...I threw it away. I thought if we played with it too much it may get dangerous. Plus that warning note sounded very serious about not being able to return after a certain amount of time." 

"Aww dang. I wanted to try it again." BC whined.

Felix laughed as he continued to eat and chat with his friend.