The Way to Her Heart

Felix was alone in the house again, and he needed to see her. It was around 2 pm and BC had went out get food for dinner. He crouched down on the floor and pulled the transporter from under his bed. He smiled at the orb and placed it on his bed as he sat down anxiously. He took a deep breath and said those words again;

"I want to see my future wife."

****

Felix woke up on the same bed again as before, but this time he heard multiple voices in the room. He sat up and there she was with 3 other girls sitting on the floor talking.

"Yeah I don't think I'm gonna take to Jayden anymore. He's just not the one." she said.

Her friend gasped and bombarded her with questions.

"What? I though you really liked him!"

"But what about the shoes he bought you?"

"But doesn't he send you sweet good morning texts every day?"

The girl smiled and said , "I know but he's just not my type. I want someone who has ambitions ya know? Someone who knows what they want and goes for it. Someone who doesn't have to buy me gifts to show affection and tells me more that 'good morning beautiful' as a good morning text."

Felix smiled as he watched her basically tell him what she was looking for in a guy. but there was one problem. He didn't know where she lived. How could he meet her if he doesn't even know where she lives. She could easily be in the States but who knows for sure but her?

"Awe dang girl thats sad. But hey don't stress. The right guy will come when you least expect it." one of her friends said.

Felix looked at the clock as her friends began to leave. Where she lived it was 10 pm the night before. It shocked him because when he left his room it was 2 pm the next day. The time difference was very great, about 16 hours.

After her friends left, she sat down on her bed, conveniently next to where Felix was sitting. She let out a sigh and looked out her window.

"He'll come some day...right?"

She seemed to be asking God for answers.

Felix then remembered something about the manual. If he touches something, he will be able to feel it. He wanted to touch her. He took a deep breath and reached for her shoulder. As he placed his hand on her shoulder, she jumped.

'Oh crap! Did she feel me??'

The girl looked beside her, obviously seeing nothing, and let out a hitched breath.

"What the heck was that?" she said aloud.

Not wanting to scare her anymore tonight, he decided it was time to go before BC noticed he lied about the transporter.

"Return to self."

***

When Felix opened his eyes, he was relieved to be back after only about 30 minutes. He pulled out his phone and decided to do some research. He typed in the search bar:

Where in the world is it 10 pm right now?

Figuring she was from the States, he looked through all the states' clocks and saw 3 states where it was 10 pm currently:

Arizona,

Colorado,

and Utah.

Having a general idea of where she lived made him one step closer to planning to "accidentally" meeting his future wife.

Suddenly, the front door to the apartment opened and Felix quickly jammed the transporter back under his bed. his room door opened revealing a smiling BC.

"Hey! Can you help me bring in the back from the car downstairs?"

Felix nodded his head and helped his roommate. 

***

Over dinner, Felix and BC had their friends over. There was Hyunjin, Jisung, Jeongin, Minho, Changbin, & Seungmin. Felix decided to start up conversation about going to the States.

"So...I was thinking about making a trip to the states."

"Huh? How come? Hyunjin asked.

"I just think there's a lot there we haven't seen and I really wanted to see what its like in the mountains."

"Which state were you thinking?" BC asked.

"Uhh... I don't know yet." he chuckled. Still waiting to see which one is right."

"Can we come too?!" Jeongin asked smiling.

"Huh? Y-you wanna come too??" Felix panicked.

"Hey, that can be fun!" Jisung agreed. 

Everyone seemed to chime in and started to talk about how much fun they would have together. Even though Felix would've wanted to go alone initially, mamboing bringing them wouldn't be to bad.

"You know what, let's do it!" Felix finally agreed.