builder mommy

Jons pov

I wake up, even though I don't remember falling asleep, in Kelly's car. I almost never wake up in little space, but when i woke up with a paci in my mouth, and a stuffie with me I couldn't help slipping. "Where are we mommy?" I say still tired and through the lisp the pacifier gives me. "Well good morning sleeping cutie, don't worry sweetie we'll be back home soon.

Kelly's pov

Not to sound like a stalker but i loved watching him sleep. Something about the pacifier staying in his mouth made my heart melt. I pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex just off campus. "Jon can you be a big boy and help me carry all your new things in". As much as I hate to see him leave little space i need his help. He and I carry in the new things we bought into my apartment.

Jon's pov

I go to start helping kelly build the crib, but she stops me. "Babys shouldn't be around sharp nails" she said like a cautious mother. "But I'm out of little space!" I protested. "Maybe but you are still my little boy and will protected like such"

Kellys pov

He did his cute little blush. I lead him out by holding his hand to the living room and sat him on the couch and turned on nick jr. I watched him cuddle his stuffed bear while watching some show about kids in pjs. I went back to my- or I guess our room, to build the crib. What the hell are these instructions?!? I put in headphones and put on youtube video of how to put the crib together.