3

Another day passed. Business had been flowing smoothly as usual. Now, the building is empty and dark, as usual. In the security office, Talon growls as he stares into the tablet screen. The screen that shows the Pirate’s Cove. It took him the entire day to get rid of the painful headache that felt like a rusty nail going through his skull. He still couldn’t believe that Foxy played him like she did last night. Getting someone drunk only to have sex with him? It’s so despicable, it makes him want to grit his teeth.
“Clever girl, Foxy.” He thought, “Clever girl.”

He knows that the girls will try to get the business. But, he came prepared this time. He brought his friend’s 2DS with him to keep him focused. It also keeps him from getting bored or fall asleep. He also brought a Pokémon HeartGold game and two gallons of banana and strawberry smoothie V8’s; in case Foxy ever offers another drink of beer.

He watches each camera for a moment before he flips open the DS and slides in the small game chip into the game slot. Compared to his roommate’s human hands, the DS feels small in his claws. This is the first time he burrowed it. A few minutes later, he smiles when a digital roar of a Feraligatr greets him into a Pokémon battle. It almost makes him forget about the animetronics that remain silently at their places. Even when, in one camera screen, shows the curtains of the Pirate’s Cove widely opened.

Loud clip-clops of boots echo through the hallway. Talon raises his head and turns to the only window of the office. His blank eye narrows when he could see a shadow of Foxy. He growls before he turns back to the game. Fortunately, he already closed the only door.

“Shoot her!” He thought, smiling by the Jurassic Park reference.

The “Clever Girl” steps into the light illuminating through the window. She taps her hook onto the glass; with no response. She frowns when she notices the DS in his claws. She taps onto the glass harder and louder. Talon growls before he turns his head towards her. Foxy’s lips slide into a satisfied grin, knowing that she’s got his attention.

“Hello again, crocodile.” She said, “Did you enjoy last night?”

“Firstly, I couldn’t remember a single thing that happened.” Talon answered, “Secondly, I was too busy having that hangover you gave me.”

Foxy’s grin slowly fades into a face of guilt and embarrassment. Her only hand rubs the forearm of her hook arm.

“Oh. Sorry about that. I didn’t know that you’ve never drunk alcohol before.”

Talon slides his eyes to the camera screen before he flips it to the stage room. Fredrika and Bonnie are still there, but Chica’s missing. He growls as he slides his eyes back to the screen of the DS.

“Yeah. Whatever, though.” He said, “It’s all good. I’m fine.”

“Really?” Foxy asked, “You seem to be very focused on this job.”

“Uh-huh.” Talon answered before leaning back, “Putting up with sass and whatever!”

Suddenly, Chica leans forward into the light, surprising Foxy.

“How’d you know I’m here?” Chica asked.

“It’s a feeling.” Talon answered.

Chica turns her head to Foxy and, with guilt in her eyes, looks down to the floor.

“Hey, Talon…” Chica said, “I’m sorry about what happened last night.”