22

Fredrika's Christmas

Talon wakes up on his bed, opening his eyes to the shine of light coming from the sun. It's been a long while since he was given a vacation from the end of November. And because of Spring, they had to fix the office back at the pizzeria for almost all of December. Finally, the office has been fully repaired and replaced, but his vacation is not over just yet. For today, it's Christmas Eve! And he is so excited for this holiday. It will be a lot different without Tyrannos and Desiree being with them, but he and his roommates will celebrate the holiday together and even the girls at the pizzeria will be celebrating with him.

Even Bonnie.

He wastes no time in getting off of his bed and getting his winter clothing. He hurries in putting on his black underarmor, his black jacket, winter pants and boots. He has his gifts planned out, bought and wrapped for all of the girls back at the pizzeria. Except for one. He hurries to the door and pushes it open. There, he stops to see Charlotte standing in front of him.

"Hey, Talon!" She greets, "I just want to ask you something."

"Can we talk on the way downstairs?" Talon asks, "I am in a very tight scheduele."

Charlotte nods and they both walk down the hall.

"So, I've been wonderng about what to get for Rinnie." Charlotte said, "I know she has enough gaming systems to start her own Youtube channel. I know that she has enough clothing to be such a model. So, I wanted to get her something special."

Talon turns to her and smile. True, Charlotte did bought things for Rinnie in the past Christmas days and birthdays. They make it downstairs when he stops her. They see Rinnie wrapping her gifts with her webs.

"I think the thing that you should consider is what you haven't gotten her." He whispers, "Did you ever bought her anything precious or something that would mean a lot to her?"

Charlotte thinks about it, trying to pick out any thought of anything she hadn't bought her. And then, a thought comes into her mind; like a bullet through her brain. She thinks of something she saw at the town's jewlery store. A necklace with a pendant looking much like a Halo Cortana chip. She smiles brightly at what she has to do. Rinnie will love it! She turns her head to him, bearing that same excited smile.

"Talon. I know what I should do." She said.

Talon nods, and they both walk out of the house without Rinnie noticing. Talon, like Charlotte, knows what he should be doing for his beloved. Bonnie was the last on her list, and she shall receive somthing special. They take a long stroll down the sidewalk down to the town. There, they will find the jewerly store not far from the cinema. Talon took a minute to look back at the direction of Fredrika's Anime Pizza, and he wonders what's going on back there.

Bonnie stares at something that looks perculiar. A large, present-like box rests on the middle of the main room. The box looks to be in the same size as the box Puppet stays in. Except for the dark blue outside and the purple ribbons. She crosses her arms as she tries to figure out what it is. And she isn't the only one; Fredrika, Puppet, Foxy, Chica and BG stare at the box, trying to make heads or tails about it. Fredrika had a minute to shake the box left and right to find out that something heavy is in it. Puppet had a moment to look around it and find a note. All they could read from it was "A special gift for Fredrika's. Happy Holidays!". It's been almost a month since they have been through a long time of business. However, things have been feeling lonely without Talon throughout the weekdays. They were only able to visit him in the weekends. And within those times, he wasn't himself. On most occasions, they had to rely on each other for their personal desires and struggles. First there was Puppet and her "other half", but most of the time, she was taken care of by Goldie. The next, there was BG and her breasts problem, but she was introduced to Foxy and Chica's relationship. Finally, there was Spring being silent and scarced. For now, the girls decided to ignore the mystery box for now and see what happens.