Meeting Him.

Chapter 1

Sohyeon's P.O.V

@Incheon Airport Seoul South Korea. 

As soon as I got out of the airport I saw Sejin Oppa waiting outside the car with a smile..

"Finally it's so nice to have you back Agassi." He said after opening the car door.

"Don't call me Agassi Oppa! No need to be so formal hahahaha." I said as I get inside the car. The driver took my luggage and put it in the trunk while Sejin Oppa took the passenger's seat.

"So how's the U.S?" He casually asked me while putting his seat belt on.

"Still the same.. but sometimes there's no place like home I guess?" it's sometimes lonely there too even though I've been living there for years. 

The driver finally enters the car and we start moving.

"The company's a lot better now," I said while looking outside the window trying to sound normal.

"A lot better than ever, all thanks to our hardworking and very passionate Bangtan and PD Nim, and of course you too". He said with so much enthusiasm.

"We all worked hard Oppa.. and of course all thanks to the ARMY's," I said.

"They're like Bangtan.. the passion they exert. They deserve each other don't you think?"

"They do.." I said with a smile..

Along the way, I can see pictures of them everywhere, mostly advertisements.

As we're getting closer to the company my heart keeps pounding.. after all these years.. we've been seeing each other again.

"Oppa," I called.

He glances at me.

"Oh?" He said. 

But I can't seem to find the right words to tell him.

"What's wrong?" He asked again then look at me.

"Do you think they'll recognize me? Haha." I tried to ask but the nervous laugh makes it obvious..

"Of course! Don't be nervous Sohyeon ah.. they're still the same guys back then." He said but it didn't stop my heart from rummaging inside my chest.

I just tried to divert my attention from listening to music.

But the time we spent inside the car seems so fast that we reached Bighit right away. 

"We're here.."

He said and get out of the car.

I look at the place, It's way too far from the previous building.

I don't have plans to get out until Sejin Oppa opened the door.

"Let's go, Agassi! Everyone's waiting."

E-everyone?

I gulped then slowly get out of the car.

I just stand there and stare at the building.

"Don't just stand there Sohyeon-ah, let's get inside."

It seems like he lost his patience and drag me inside.

It's huge here..

They're bowing at Sejin Oppa. They're probably wondering why he's dragging a girl with him.