Pains and Regrets (Part 1)

Chapter 4.

BGM 

I swear I'll never leave again by Keshi

Sohyeon

After that talk with Namjoon, the boys finally go out of their caves to greet me and prepare for the photo shoot for today.

Namjoon became more lively and Yoongi looks a lot more serious, It made me more bothered too.

"Noona? Are you okay? you look stressed on the first day of your job hehe." Jungkook snicked behind me, we're now in the parking lot waiting for others to come down and go to their cars.

"Ah, no, I'm just like this every morning, did it bother you? I'm sorry." 

I lied and look at him apologetically, I hope he won't mind.

"Ah, hehe, fighting!." 

He said which makes me smile, always the sweetest Maknae. I told him to get in the car, when I saw the others get out of the elevator, 

we'll be using 2 cars. When I saw everyone I get inside the car.

I take the front seat and JK's already inside the car, meanwhile, Namjoon gets in with Jimin.

"Is everyone settled?" I ask the other staff who are in the other car to make sure that everyone is settled. Then I turn to the driver.

"Let's go." He nodded and the car starts moving.

*Phone rings.*

I took out my phone and immediately answer the call.

"Yow Hitman Bang." 

"aish.. aesaekki." 

He calmly said that made me chuckle even more.

"haha PD Nim, why? we're on the way for the jacket shooting." 

"Ah, is that so? Who are you with right now? Is Yoongi there? haha." 

what!? I suddenly secretly check if someone's listening to our conversation.

"Stop that Samcheon!" I whispered to my phone. That topic is a family matter.

"hahaha is he there?" He asked me using his mocking tone.

what the heck is he doing!?

"I'm with JK, RM, and Jimin, and the driver of course." 

My pupils keep moving because of nervousness. 

"You'll probably get home very late so why don't you just spend the night there with them? You'll have to work early in the morning too, I think Jungkook isn't sleeping in his room so you can sleep there."

Again, why did he want me to stay with them!? 

"My hotel is not very far, It's fine.." 

I took a deep breath. 

"Aiyoo, let me talk to Namjoon." 

I took a deep breath again then face Namjoon who was sitting at the back behind the driver, and lend him my phone.

"PD Nim wants to talk to you." 

"Me?" 

He frowned at me brows up the took the phone from my hand. I just nod.

"Hello PD Nim?" 

He suddenly faces the window, but I can see his face forming a grin, I can see his dimples coming out.