Green with Envy

Pairing: Sweet Pea x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 1,140

Warning: None.

Summary: Sweet Pea and Veronica get sent into the closet after a game of spin the bottle. The reader must make a decision.

"Are you going to Cheryl's party, this weekend?" Toni asked taking a seat beside you

"I wasn't planning on it.." You frowned.

Toni giggled. "Of course you weren't, Miss Goodie Two Shoes."

You sighed.

"You know I mean it with love." She teased, nudging your shoulder gently with hers.

"Are you guys going to the party this weekend?" Fangs asked as he joined you and Toni.

"I was trying to convince, Y/N to." Toni rolled her eyes as she let out a sigh.

"Come on, Y/N/N!" Fangs pouted. "You have to!"

"I don't know.." Your voice trailed off.

"Sweet Pea's gonna be there." Fangs piped up.

"Oh yeah, he is!" Toni chimed in.

You let out a defeated sigh. "Okay, okay, I'll go."

"Yes!" Both Toni and Fangs exclaimed in unison.

                                               —

Standing in front of your mirror, you did a once over of your outfit. You decided to wear a light teal leather skirt, paired with a simple black spaghetti strapped top that you tucked in. Tying your outfit together you decided to wear black stiletto heels.

Walking into Cheryl's house, you were quickly greeted by Toni.

"Woah." Her jaw dropped slightly. "You look hot!" She exclaimed, quickly pulling you in for a hug. "Sweet Pea's wont be able to take his eyes off you." She whispered in your ear.

A nervous giggle fell from your lips. "Thanks, Toni." You grinned. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Come on, lets get you a drink." Toni grabbed your hand, leading you to the kitchen.

Once you both had grabbed a drink, Toni lead to you where the party was. There wasn't a lot of people just yet, since it was still early in the night. Gazing around the room you saw Cheryl, along with Betty, Veronica and Archie.

It didn't take much longer before Cheryl's house was full to the brim.

"Hey, Y/N/N." A familiar voice spoke, pulling you from your daze.

"Oh, hey, Reggie." You spoke smiling..

"You look...Wow." Reggie breathed out eyes scanning your outfit.