9-Jealousy and a big fight

Jiwon and Taehyung have been too much flirty to each other everyday, Ivanka was growing sick of how they act towards her, she tried to keep her composure just to not get in trouble.

But it all got worse when Jiwon transferred to their school.

Poor Jungkook and Ivanka had to witness how Taehyung and Jiwon would almost suck each other's faces off because of how they make out.

They were at school, it was currently their breaktime. The four pairs decided to hang out at the rooftops, luckily there were only a few students

Taehyung, Jiwon Ivanka and Jungkook sat together at the bench. Just like everyday, Jiwon kept kissing Taehyung's nose while Taehyung keep laughing and chuckling in a high pitch. Ivanka was holding back her laughter because of how ridiculous Taehyung sound in that laugh.

As the pair flirted and snogged, Ivanka was reading a novel while Jungkook was listening to music. As the two moans, the more Ivanka would want to puke.

Jiwon: I love you Tiger~

Taehyung: I love you too Winter~

Ivanka couldn't handle the cringe, as she stood up leaving the pair.

Jungkook: Yah!! Where are you going?

Jungkook said while unplugging his earphone

Ivanka: I'm going to puke, I couldn't handle the cringing noises between those two, want to come?

Jungkook: Uh sure

Ivanka smiled sarcastically leaving the pair confused, Jungkook followed Ivanka and leave the 'Couple' alone

Jiwon: They're jealous because they don't have this kind of love, right babe~

Taehyung: Yeah....

Taehyung said with worried look. Ivanka started walking fast while Jungkook was catching up

Jungkook: Ivanka! Wait!

Ivanka: I'm sorry Kook, I just couldn't stand those two

Jungkook: Couldn't handle the cringe or the jealousy?

Jungkook said with a mocking tone, Ivanka hit Jungkook at the arm lightly

Jungkook: There is something between you two~

Ivanka: There is nothing between us okay?! And there will never be!

Ivanka shouted while a tear drop in her eye she sat at the stairs sobbing, Jungkook's mocking face turned into a worried one when he saw a tear drop from her eyes.

He went to Ivanka's side and put his hand on her shoulder her head was resting at his chin

Jungkook: Shhh, it's fine. I'm here

Ivanka: I just couldn't kook, everyday he cross my mind, It drives me insane. I don't even know if I like him or not.

Jungkook: Really? well I could tell Taehyung likes you

Ivanka: He doesn't kook, when we both went to the mall last time he said that I'm just his bodyguard and friend....I was grateful for his friendship and how he trust me but I....I....

Jungkook: Calm down Ivanka

He hugged Ivanka she buried her face at his chest, she felt relieved by the hug that is why it last quite a bit long. He pulled away and caresses her cheeks, Ivanka felt relieved not until after two certain people arrived.

Jiwon: Out of all the places you can flirt, you really chose the stairs?

Jungkook and Ivanka was shock, Taehyung was looking at them with an angry and death glare