6

Taehyung wanted to release his anger.
He felt like he was betrayed, cheated, humiliated.

He took his cell phone and called Jimin.

"Hello, Tae-" Father Jimin got cut off.

"Listen, I don't have much time." He paused to take a deep breath. "Could you give me father Jungkook's number?"

"Yeah, no problem." Then father Jimin gave Jungkook's number to the angry male. Having ended the call, Taehyung quickly dialed father Jungkook, his fingers trembling slightly.

"Hello? Who is this?" A very deep voice asked.

"It's Taehyung. Please come over, now." And with that, he hung up.

He was sitting in his living room waiting nervously. It was 2 p.m. when the priest knocked on the front door.

The blonde male hurried to open the door.

"Come inside." He said and closed the door behind him.

"So, mind to tell me why-" Father Jungkook stopped when he felt Taehyung hug him tightly. The blonde male wrapped his arms around his wide back so Jungkook put his hands onto Tae's lower back.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung snuggled into his neck feeling his comfy warmth.

"Let's sit down, first." Taehyung guided Jungkook into his living room. They sat on the couch, their bodies close.

"Could you calm me down with your words?" Taehyung asked putting his hands onto Jungkook's.

"Sure, dear." He got closer to Taehyung's neck. "You are beautiful." He gave his neck a pure kiss. "Your mind is attracting." Jungkook's long tongue started to dance on his neck, making Taehyung giggle. "And, your body is hot." As he said he bit the older's neck roughly. Taehyung moaned to the pleasurable feeling.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook looked at his sparkly eyes. "Do you know this is wrong?"

"As I've told you, I do. Everyone is allowed to have fun, including priests." Then he started to kiss his neck up to his jaw.

"But God doesn't approve of  being gay. Aren't you concerned?"

"This is a tough topic for me. Could we skip it?" Jungkook asked grazing his jawline with his slender fingers.

Taehyung just nodded in response. He remembered his fight with Annette and frowned, showing his upset state.

"Darling, tell me what's wrong." Father Jungkook ordered putting his hand onto Taehyung's thigh.

"It's Annette..." He said looking at the floor.

"What about her? Tell me." The priest lifted Taehyung's chin with his finger, making him look into his eyes.

"We were fighting earlier." He took a gulp and continued. "She spends our money on fancy expensive dresses, which she only wears once! She would never listen to my philosophy or tho-"

Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook's needy lips. Their lips connected like pieces of puzzle. They moved in sync, which made both of them feel heaven and hell at the same time.
Why did Jungkook kiss Taehyung? He noticed Taehyung's angry state and he just wanted to erase that unwanted vibes.

The two were kissing while Jungkook was pushing Taehyung's body onto the couch. Taehyung wanted to slip his tongue into the priest's mouth, which he denied by biting Taehyung's tongue harshly.

"Mmph!" Taehyung let out a sound of surprise and pain. Jungkook was now on top of him, their bodies pressing together, their heartbeats moving in sync, their lips moving perfectly against each others.