𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

Giovanni

My whole life, I worked for Lucifer. He was my boss. The king. He was my brother. Nobody dared to disrespect him. He had everyone underneath his feet. People would never dare to look into his face.

As Lucifer's second in command, as his brother, I was no different than him. We always thought the same. We fought, we bled, we breathed the same fucking air.

We were taught to never have any weakness. People called us ruthless, heartless, devil. People feared us. No one tried to get close to us.

Until I met her. She didn't call me ruthless, she didn't call me heartless. She didn't fear me. Instead, she tried to get close to me. I wanted to push her away but I couldn't. I was so powerless when she was around me.

When I first saw her, she was sitting in a corner, frozen, almost like a statue. Like a doll waiting to be played with by her master. She looked too powerless, fragile.

But when she spoke to me, I knew she had the power to bring me to my knees. And I fucking knew that I would never think twice before crawling on my knees for her.

"Why don't you smile?" She poked my cheeks with her finger, her voice so soft yet arousing and I knew my heart almost skipped a fucking beat.

Aria

I was trapped. I was helpless. I wanted to run, I wanted to fly. I wanted to be free.

I prayed to God to send someone who will save me. Would he come today? Tomorrow?

I waited.

And maybe the day finally came.

I thought he would buy me to please himself, to worship him. I thought he would treat me like a whore, like everyone did.

But he was giving me freedom. He gave me a place to stay when I had no where else to go. He spent time with me, he listened to me. He didn't make me feel unsafe. He saw me. He made me happy.

When the first time he looked at me, his intense gaze burned into my skin. He wanted me to speak. And I wanted to speak only for him.

I didn't know what was happening to me. He was making me play with myself. And I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to be with him, forever. I didn't want to lose him.

Giovanni. This was his name. He was so different.

☆☆☆

✉ 𝙰 𝚄 𝚃 𝙷 𝙾 𝚁    𝙸 𝙽 𝙵 𝙾 𝚁 𝙼 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 ✉

➻𝕎𝔸𝕋𝕋ℙ𝔸𝔻 𝕀ℕ𝕊𝕋𝔸𝔾ℝ𝔸𝕄 : 𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒂

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍...