Lil bit of Intro and Copyright Stuff😎

Hey, beautiful people!.

So one day I was searching for stories to read on here (Wattpad) and minding my own business (I have a degree in that, by the way😎) when an idea suddenly struck me.

There are tons of books on so many random things on Wattpad from how to handle periods to how to be a baddie and stuff like that but there are not so many books that highlight the perks, pros and cons of business, which we all are involved in, in a way, so I decided to do just that!.

Who am I?
I'm Dodavah, a freelance writer, a face model, an organic skincare products formulator–that's what we call it here in Nigeria, I don't know about where you are–( I make and sell lotions, scrubs, body butters, soaps, body wash etc, formulated with organic ingredients) and a full-time only child. Yes😒, I just had to add that 'cos it's a whole lot of work😭 that I don't get enough credit for.

I say and do a lot of weird things but have no fear because I've been told that I tend to say smart things 80% of the time and that's good, right?😊

I'm well aware that books like this one don't get a lot of recognition here on Wattpad, people are more interested in books that teach them "How to be popular on Wattpad" or "How to be a better writer and gain more reads/votes" (I'm actually one of those people😄) but this is actually some real life sh*t because even as writers we are actively involved in business so I think the tips on here would be useful to at least someone.

Because this book will highlight real-life happenings, it might get hilarious from time to time but I promise that everything is absolutely realistic.

Copyright👿🔫🔪

©2020 Dodavah. All rights absolutely reserved.
I do not allow for any part or the entirety of this book to be used or adapted in any form without my express permission.

Do not steal my work👿 or I'll find you, chop off your limbs and feed them to piranhas and then kill the piranhas and throw them back into the sea *evil laughter*😈

Lol 😂 just kidding, I can't do anything like that but seriously respect yourself and whatever you stand for, don't be a thief.

Whew 😓, with all that said(typed) ,let's get down to business💃.

(By the way, don't you just love Beautiful people by Ed Sheeran😍, enjoy it, I put it up there 👆)