Chapter 1

Hello everyone, this is the first time I will write a Yizhan Omegaverse, hihi. So if you are an omegaverse expert, I don't care. Hahahaha..because I will write my own style and probably, this is not a serious one. As y'all know, I am a terrible and ridiculous joker. So don't expect abuse, violence, or any rejected omega here. But you still need a box of tissue not for crying, you know.
(≧ω≦)/

Enjoy and happy reading.

"Dad look! Come! There's a boy here

"Dad look! Come! There's a boy here..a cute little boy.." Wang Yibo screams when he saw a little boy in his messy hair, face-hugging his knees while sleeping in the corner, behind the pile of haystacks.

Hearing his son shouts and screams, Mr. Wang responded quickly. As he enters the barn, a bright light is enveloping the part where his son is. He then realized, his son is touching the face of the kid and his son's necklace is glowing brightly while touching the little unconscious child.

"Dad, why is my necklace glowing brightly when I touch him?" the seven-year-old boy asked.

"He is your destined mate." Explained by Mr. Wang.

"What is that even mean, Dad?" Wang Yibo asked again.

"Son, you will understand it someday, okay. For now, let's shelter him." Mr. Wang ruffles Wang Yibo's hair and the kid never asks again.

Mr. Wang is carrying the unconscious child while his son is tugging the hem of his cloth heading back to their house.

The kid's stomach is growling from hunger even he is sleeping and Wang Yibo heard it loudly. His cloth is soaked in mud. Mr. Wang brings him to the bathroom directly as soon as they entered the mansion and asked Wang Yibo to assist him.

They just came back to this mansion two days ago when his wife passed away from abroad 3 months ago.

Wang Yibo places a plastic chair in the middle of the bathtub so that the kid can sit and lean his back. They will shower the sleeping and hungry kid first.

Even at his young age, Wang Yibo feels shy when his father starts to remove the kid's cloth one by one exposing his private parts.

"Son, I will get in the bathtub. You hold the shower and rinse him well okay."

"Okay, Dad." Wang Yibo answered trying to look away and Mr. Wang chuckles.

"How you will rinse him if you are not looking..haha.."

"It is okay to look at him wearing nothing?"

"Sure son. From now on, he will live with us and we will take care of him."

Wang Yibo just nods his head and slightly touch the water with his little fingers if the water is not ready to use.

As soon as the kid feels the warm water on his body tickling his skin, he groans.
His body shivers for a while and slowly opens his eyes.