Chapter 26

A/N on my iPad again and here's who got who.
Jarvah- Jayce and Princeton
Ang- Roc and Ray
Stace- Prod
Yea surprise. And thank you to the people who remembered my birthday. It was January 17. I was gonna update but I was celebrating of course! 🎉🎈. Went to Applebee's around 8:30 and they scared the ish outta me when they sang happy birthday. OH AND WATTPAD! Thanks wattpad for saying happy birthday lol. Onto the story! ☺️Might Be short... SEE WHAT I FUKIN DID THERE HAHA

Stace's POV

"Aight guys . It's 9 I should get going" roc said. I hoped outta my seat and kissed him.

"See you tomorrow Bae" I said

"Bye " he said opening the door "Bye everybody" they said bye

"Bye servant!" Ang yelled. He glared at her and she just laughed. He walked out and I sat back down in my seat. We all fell asleep after watching a movie. We went to our rooms though

Jarvahs POV [Thursday] 6:00 a.m
I woke up from my alarm singing Trap Queen. I got up dancing.
"SHE MY TRAP QUEEN I LET HER IN THE BANDO! I yelled.

"Shut up!" Prod yelled putting a pillow over his head. NIGGA SHUT DOWN.

"Don't start shit boy" I said crossing my arms.

"Great now I'm up" he said

"Good." I said. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I took a fifteen minute shower. I did everything in the shower. I came out with the towel around me and dried myself up. I walked into the room and saw prods clothes on the bed . He put out a plain white tee, gold chains, black sweats, a red beanie, and black and red Jordan's. Should we match or nah? I lotions and did all that stuff. I put on a red long sleeve sweater that said High Point, light blue skinny jeans, I wore gold hoops, the same gold chain, black red and white beanie, and the same black and red Jordan's. I straightened my hair but at the end I curled it in a little. He came out while I was putting on my lipgloss.

"woah" he said looking stunned

"I know right" I said

"Nevermind" he said chuckling

"Rude nigga" I said.

"You know I love you" he said coming behind me and putting his arms around me"

"I love you too" I said as I turned around "now get dressed " I said

"Aight" I just went on my phone not paying him no mind. Nope I didn't see his friend... 😏

Stace POV

I woke up like 6:45. I see nobody next to me. Oh yea forgot 😔. I went in the bathroom singing.

"Here I go like mystikal . Bitch you bad yea you built like a ..... person" hehe I took a shower and stepped out after 15 minutes. I wore a 1st class living shirt, high waisted acid washed jeans, air Jordan 10 retro white and varsity red,a Kenneth Jay Lane gold plated gold chain necklace, a Alex and Chloe 'Ballin Paris' SnapBack hat, and Versace Reve Chrono Watch. I put my hair in a bun and added eyeliner and lipgloss. I went downstairs and made cereal and watched tv.

Ang POV

I woke up at 7:07. I see Jay next to me and I got up slowly without waking him up. I made it to the bathroom and took a shower. After 13 minutes I came out and saw Jay putting his clothes on the bed. "Good morning!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Good morning and that's all I get?" He asked hurt

"Yep until you brush your teeth" I chuckled.

"Aight I see where we are"

"I do too. Where in my room" I said. He gave me the straightest face. I laugh " go!" I said pushing him In the bathroom . I sprayed body spray and all that good stuff. I put on boohoo Sammy lip print crop top, grey jeans, drawstring hooded denim coat(zipped halfway), chanel double chain cc gold necklace, brera Valentina diamond watch, and black red and white retro 14 Jordan's. I Lefted my hair curly. Jay came out the bathroom .