1. Song Yeona

Yeona was running late by ten minutes and her best friend, Eunji, was waiting for her to pick her up from the airport. Having been on the flight for almost fourteen hours, Eunji was getting impatient by every minute that passed.

"Ahjussi can you please drive faster?"

Yeona cried as she peeked at her watch.

Somehow Yeona reached Incheon International Airport and paid the driver.

She ran through the gates, looking through her bag, arranging her cash in her purse.

"Aish. Eunji is going to kill me." She spoke to herself.

She ran as fast as her legs allowed her while looking into her bag, not seeing around. As she rushed cursing the various reasons that caused that mess, she bumped into a stranger which led to her bag falling off her shoulder, spilling her belongings on the floor.
"Mi...mian...hamnida." She said as she knelt down to pick up her things.

"Gwenchana?" The stranger asked in his husky voice.
Yeona looked up and saw the man kneeling, trying to help her.

"Nae."

The man's face wasn't visible. He was covered in lavish clothes from top to bottom; a white mask covering most of his face and a black long overcoat contrasting his white jacket underneath and beige pants and a bag in his hand. His puppy eyes almost covered by his overgrown curly bangs. His fashion was such a contrast to Yeona in her baggy sweat suit and her messy bun.

'Do I know him? Why does he sound so familiar?' Yeona's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her phone ringing.

Yeona stood up shoving her things in her bag.

"Eunji! Give me two minutes I'll be there in no time!" She said picking up the call.

Closing her bag,Yeona ran away to find her best friend.

"Aissh. I forgot to say him thank you!"

She slapped her forehead and turned back.

But the man was gone and the only thing Yeona saw from the distance was a huge crowd rushing towards the other part of the airport.
Not having enough time to turn back snd look for the man, she decided to be on her own way.

"Jinja? You are so late after you say me you are gonna pick me up?" Eunji shouted as she saw Yeona approaching her, panting.

Yeona hugged Eunji tight.

"Mianhae Eunji-a! You know my Eomma and Appa! They are behind my back about my career! Anyways how was your flight?" She said pulling back from the warm hug.

"Flight? Its hell of a long journey from Migug (America) to Daehanmingug (South Korea)! I am super tired."
"Lets go grab some dinner then? What do you want to eat?"

"Yes! I want Kimchi bokkeumbap (Kimchi friedrice) along with Kimchi jjigae (Kimchi stew) and Kimchi pancake. And we can eat chicken noodle soup or jjajangmyeon?"

"Omo omo. Look at this girl trying to eat everything in a single meal!"
"Cause I haven't had these in months!"
They laughed out as they walked out of the airport to find a place to eat.

"Let me pay!" Eunji shouted trying to pay for their dinner.

"Anni! I should treat you today. After all my best friend has returned from America after six months!" Yeona said paying for the food.

"So feed me on anything and everything I missed while I was away."
"Yes so remember Minjung from our high school? She got engaged to a chaebol last month."