chapter four

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked with Gavin and Tina back to the apartment complex that we all live in. We've been neighbor's for at least a few years now, well, since I moved to Detroit at least. "I mean, the dpd has too many androids and now we've got a Connor doppelganger, dunno if we'll be able to handle two of them" joked the black haired police officer and laughed with Gavin about it. I was just completely lost in my thoughts.

That android was weird, at least for me. He didn't act like Connor acts. He doesn't do coin tricks and he isn't as nice as the RK800 is. I very much thought that it was weird, especially since their technically the same android line and stuff, both are prototypes. Conan is just...newer I guess.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), dude are you even listening?" asked Gavin as he lightly punched my shoulder, to get me out of my kinda daydream like state "h-huh- oh sorry, I kinda wasn't listening" a sheepish smile formed on my face as I scratched the back of my head, laughing slightly "Ain't surprised, would also think a lotta stuff through when working with an android, luckily, I work with Chris" stated Tina and smiled at me.

"I mean, I guess I'd think too" admitted Gavin with a slight shrug "Oooh the famous Gavin Reed admitting something?" I cooed and grinned at him which caused him to scoff "shut up" growled the male and pushed past Tina and me into the apartment complex. “We see eachother tomorrow at six am in front of the dpd (Y/N)?” asked me Tina and I nodded and responded “Of course” before walking together inside and into our apartment's.

______________________________________________________________
Sorry for the shortness, I kept getting distracted ^^"

-G.E