★✿19✿★

֎֎★✿★֎֎

Without looking at Hitoshi's expression, you quickly get up and head for the door. Just as you are about to reach the door handle, Hitoshi grabs hold of your wrist and pulls you back to him.

You look down at the ground as you are now facing him, slowly backing up until your back hits the door. One of Hitoshi's arms is beside your head and he's leaning over you as you look down. You gulp before finally deciding to look up at him.

You slowly look up at him and into his eyes. The next thing you know is his lips are connecting with yours. Surprised at first, you don't kiss back until you realize what's happening. You start leaning into the kiss, your body still pressed against the door as Hitoshi's hands grab your own.

He raises your arms above your head as he holds them with one arm, the other wrapped around your waist. Hitoshi swiftly locks the door so you guys aren't disturbed, not breaking contact with your lips as he does. Seconds after he takes dominance and his tongue enters your mouth causing you to slightly moan.

He lets go of your arms and you wrap them around his neck. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Hitoshi pulls away from your lips, a string of saliva trailing from yours to his as you are both breathing heavily.

Just as fast as your lips pulled away from one another, they reconnected. Hitoshi puts his hands on your ass and picks up, carrying you to the bed. He sets you down on the bed as your legs unwrap around his waist, his lips leaving yours as he lets go. You whine slightly, to which Hitoshi responds with a smirk before climbing on top of you, his knee in between your legs.

Both of your eyes are filled with lust as you take action and connect your lips once again. One of Hitoshi's hands trails up the inside of your shirt and around to your back, unhooking your bra. His hand then travels to your breast and he lightly squeezes it.

You can feel his boner as his body is up against you and your hand travels down towards it. You rub your hand in the area, causing his boner to grow and him to slightly groan.

He disconnects your lips and pulls his head away from you, looking into your beautiful e/c eyes. The way that he's looking at you is as if he's a predator and you are his prey.

He quickly starts to take his shirt off, not losing eye contact but for a second. He removes your hand from his boner and helps you take off your shirt and your bra swiftly being removed after.

You quickly cover your breasts, feeling exposed. Your face is flushed and you can feel that your panties are soaked.

Hitoshi leans down and kisses along your jaw before moving onto your neck, giving you little love bites along the way. You allow him to remove your arms from your breasts as he makes his way to your nipples.

He twists and rolls your nipples before starting to suck and nibble on them, his tongue ring increasing the pleasure. You try to hold back any moans, your head turned to the side and the back of your hand over your mouth, but Hitoshi notices.

He caresses your cheek and says, "Don't hide your voice from me kitten..." He twists one of your nipples as he says it, causing you to moan out, your thighs rubbing together to create friction in your pussy. "Aah~ Hi-Hitoshi~," you moan out as he continues.

One of his hands travels down to your pants and unbutton them. He looks at you for confirmation before doing anything more. You grab his hand and tug it towards your f/c panties, your eyes closing and opening from the pleasure his tongue is giving you nipples.