05💚

(Macie)
So I'm still at my uncle and I juss woke up so I went and got in the shower for an hour.

After I got out the shower I went and Did my morning routine. Then after that I put this on

After I got dressed my phone started ringing and it was my momma so I answered it         (Phone conversation)Me: what Jania: lil girl who U talking to like that betta watch yo self Me: watchu want y u call me?Jania: I called u bc u my daughter an...

(Phone conversation)
Me: what
Jania: lil girl who U talking to like that betta watch yo self
Me: watchu want y u call me?
Jania: I called u bc u my daughter and u need to come home.
Me:no I don't I'm fine with my daddy I'm happy with him he never hit me he never had sumbody raped me he never starved me I'm fine we're I'm at.
Jania: lil girl don't play with me macie I birthed u I raised U I was there yo hole life not him.
Me: BECAUSE YOU NEVER LET HIM BE IN MY LIFE HES IN MY LIFE NOW SO Y IT MATTER ? FOR THE PAST WEEKS I WAS WITH MY DADDY HE TREATS ME BETTER THEM U EVER DID U PUT ME THREW SO MUCH SHIT I DONT  EVER WANNA TALK TO U AGAIN AND MY DADDY GETTING FULL CUSTODY OF ME.
Jania: macie no he's not.
ME: watch him and u can't do nun about it and at least he loves me more than he do and u showed me  evrey since I was 7 u showed me that so please don't pull that u love me shit so bye.
                   (End conversation)

After that I walked down stairs and and I seen my daddy I ran to him and yelled DADDY .

Kentrell: hey queen wats wrong y u was crying?
Me: daddy I want you to get full custody of me.
Kentrell: ok I will macie. I got somebody I need you to meet.
Me: ok daddy.

I put my head down on my daddy and my phones rings again and it was kacey so I answered it .
(Phone conversation)

Me: hey kacey
Kacey: hey sis momma told me u want dad to get full custody of u
Me:yea I want him to bc I like it with my daddy it's fun.
Kacey: ok sis I love u
Me: love u to kacey.

After that there was a knock on tha door and there was this girl who came in and evreybody growned my uncle kd said this Spanish bitch here she can't cook for nun witch causes us to laugh.

I don't like my daddy gf at all she keep mugging me for no reason at all but i don't say nun about it .

My daddy asked me if I was ready to go I was like yea I'm ready so we left but his gf was like bae I'm not ready to go tho I want to go I wanna stay and cook.

Evreybody was like fuck no I laughed and she mugged me so shrugged my shoulders and said well daddy I'm ready to go can we go home please.

Yes queen we can go his gf mugged me again I said sum this time I was like y u keep mugging me for ?

She ignored me so I said exactly so we left and when we got to the car this bitch gone try and get in the front so I ran and got in the front me and my daddy laughed and she said baeeee tell her to get in the bck

He said naw my queen straight u can get in tha back tho I laughed.

(After car ride)

We got home around 12:40am so I went upstairs and took a shower and did my night routine and told my daddy good night and went to sleep.

Here y'all go hope y'all like it.

Sorry I was busy this weekend but I'm bck.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Any questions?

Y'all want another chapter tonight or tmr?

What other book y'all want me to right?

Who POV y'all want next?

Have a good night✌🏾