Osamu Dazai: lets become one~

Climbing the stares to your redemption, yet this area was not so deserted. Osamu Dazai in the flesh stood before you. Yet of course you didn't know who he was. After all, you had never acquainted this man before. He didn't notice your appearance. Although, he soon would.

With your shaken breath, you managed to cry out, "PLEASE DONT DO IT!"

Casually turning his head to face you, looking confused yet calm. On the other hand, you where trembling uncontrollably, suffocating your pores with those all-too-familiar tears.

Now the part where he teases you, "what now?"
"Why not?"
"Can you tell me why I shouldn't?"
His innocent act made you uncomfortable, but yet his words made it worse. You knew you had no reason why you shouldn't. His pitiful expression, you couldn't stand it. As you go to turn away and start to take a step away from him he suddenly appears behind you. In a flash, he has hold of your wrist and spins you back around to face him. You go wide-eyed from shock, how was he so fast? You were at least 3 feet apart! He was quite taller than you, that fact forced you to look up at him, looking like prey in the hands of a predator.

"You can't give me a reason, can you?"

Those words cut through you as you shook your head slightly and placed your eyes to the ground. Suddenly, his finger pushes your chin to face him again. His eyes are so warm, so... consuming. You feel as if you could stare into them always. His face so pure, everything about this felt right.

"You came up here to do the exact same, tell me I'm wrong."

With your broken voice you cough up "n-no." Shyly, but it was obvious that you were lying. He places his hand on the side of your face, "don't lie to me. If you want to feel more safe, we could do it together?" He says to you in a soft tone. You didn't want to lose him, but this life was too much for you. You stupidly started beaming as you respond "yeah, I'd like that."

As those words leave your slight-grinned lips, he hides his fingers in between yours and leads you to the edge while still keeping eye contact. When you get to the edge, he pull you into a hug and fastens you into his long beige coat then swiftly turns and allows you both to fall. You wrap your legs around him. Now, buried inside this mans chest, you glide down to your deaths. His heartbeat was calm which helped you to accept your fate. Peaceful. This experience made you feel more contempt then your years of living. What a beautiful way to say farewell.

(This isn't the end. Just thought I should make that clear.)