Osamu Dazai: Extra part~

"Alright then, let's get out of here shall we?"
You nod at him all starry eyed. He walks past you and heads for the window, holding out his hand. "Do you trust me?" You follow in his direction and grab his hand as he pulls you out and you both resume to fall. A massive inflatable catches you and to your surprise a man with blonde hair and glasses towers over the two of you.

"Dazai, we have a mission, will you stop playing possum." It would seem he didn't even notice your presence.

"Oh come on Kunikida, do you always have to be such a downer. Look! I found a beautiful lady to fulfil my fantasy." They both look at you, who's now standing. "Hey, I'm y/n!" you smile and wave.

Dazai placed his hand on his chin, "Y/n, what a gorgeous name indeed. I'm Dazai, Osamu Dazai m'lady." He bows before you.

The blonde soon barks up "YOU BOTH ATTEMPTED SUICIDE WITHOUT EVEN INTRODUCING ONE ANOTHER?"!"

You pay your head and giggle, "oops, I guess the conversation never really came around to that." Dazai presumes to smile at you, Kunikida just face plants into his palm and shakes his head in disappointment.

That's how you grew to know of Osamu Dazai. That's how you met your lover, your soulmate.