Eijiro Kirishima || BNHA

|| Car Date ||
x gender neutral reader

Here's a new one shot for ya, it's a little short but I hope you like it. Also sorry for not updating for a while 😅

You were practically buzzing with excitement, one of your favorite things to do with your boyfriend was drive around and listen to music and he was on his way to pick you up right now. He honked twice and you ran out the door, fumbling with your keys to lock the door. You hopped in the passenger seat and Kirishima gave you a quick kiss, he somehow always tasted like mint chewing gum. "Where should we drive today?" He asked, pulling out of the driveway. You hummed thoughtfully, "The lake maybe? We could drive with the windows down?" 

Kirishima smiled at you, "That sounds like a plan! Queue up the playlist!!" You nodded, and pulled up the playlist you made together, Bobs for the Babes. You still chuckled every time you saw the title, it was meant to be Bops but Kirishima had misspelled it and it was too funny to change it; the misspelled title is too special to change. 

You hit shuffle, and of course the first song was 'I Really Like You' by Carly Rae Jepsen. As the upbeat melody played, you and Kirishima began mouthing the words. When there was a lull in the song you tapped his shoulder, "Kiri hey Kiri?" You asked, he didn't take his eyes off the road but he smiled. "Yes babe?" "I really really really really really really like you." You said, quoting the song. He laughed, sending your heart aflutter. "Well I should hope so. I really really really really really really like you too." He took your hand in yours and briefly brought it to his lips to kiss it. 

You made it to the lake, earning several stares as you drove around, singing at the top of your lungs. Several songs went by like this, evenings like this with Kirishima never failed to make you smile even on the worst of days. "Babe?" He asked, "You know, I really really really really really really like you." You smiled and clasped his hand tighter, "I really really really really really really like you too."