EDDIE|WEEKEND AT GALACTIC EDDIE HOUSE

Your POV
Today, Me, Grant, gabby and Gaege are going to Eddie's house for Halloween this year. We all got there together. Once, we got to Eddie's house, we were greeted by Eddie of course because it's his house.

Eddie: Bienvenido a mi casa! [Welcome to my house]

Then we got in. We left our stuff in the living room. Then Eddie asked what we wanted to do. We all agreed to head the mall and then grab something eat. We all got into my car and drove to the mall. I was in driver seat, Eddie passenger seat, gabby, Grant, and Gaege in the back seat. After a few minutes, we got to the mall. I want to go H&M's and Eddie too so we spits up. As me and Eddie we were alone. Eddie took my hand. Yes, me and Eddie are dating but our friends don't know that. We started looking for clothes. Eddie stayed by my side. I put my hands on his shoulders.

You: Eddie are you okay?
Eddie: Eddie? Excuse me...It babe, or my love or mi amor when you are with me.
You: sorry babe...but really what's wrong?
Eddie: I felt bad not telling the other about our relationship.
You: I told you we should tell them-
Eddie: I know- I just rather kept a little secret before they find out.
You: okay...
You were looking at the clothes while Eddie was on his phone. You turn around with your arms crossed. Eddie look up at his phone.
Eddie: Yes my love?
You: you came here to shop Eddie not to look at your phone.
Eddie: I only came here for you babe.
You: Then where did you wanted to go?
Eddie: I need to find a new microphone.
You: Fine let's go...
Eddie: wait babe,
You: yea
Eddie: Finished shopping then we can go...
You: nothing looks good on me.

Eddie came up close to you.

Eddie: you look good on everything even in my clothes.

You laughed.

You: It's fine Eddie and I need to find a new vr headset anyways.
Eddie: What are doing to me y/n?

He takes my hand and we left and went to buy Eddie's microphone and my headset. After, me and Eddie went Starbucks. Then we decided to meet with the others. Me and Eddie let go of each other's hands once we saw them.

Eddie: Everything went good?
Gaege: Yes and we even found a banana suit.
Eddie: Can I be the banana?!!!
Narrator: Yea, me and Gaege are gonna be dressed in femboy hooters outfits.

You shook your head. Then you guys go out of the mall. We got into my car. Narrator and Eddie fought who's gonna sit in the front and narrator won. Eddie sat in the back with the others.

You: what do you guys want to eat?
Juicy: burger!!
Eddie: Agree!!
You: Grant?
Narrator: I'm in a diet...
You: Same...How about we get them there burger and we get something healthy?
Narrator: sure

Grant and I got a protein salad. And the rest got a burger. Then we went to buy the makeup that the boys wanted to do for the boys channel since Eddie lost a card trick when they went zoom meeting with fans. They bought the makeup and costumes. Then we got back to Eddie house. The boys went to play video plays while me and gabby were eating in the kitchen.

You: So gabby? Do you have certain somebody that you might liked?
Gabby: I do...
You: Girl tell-
Gabby: Eddie

You froze...

You: Eddie?
Gabby: Yea, I liked Eddie for while.

You were surprised gabby said that.

You: Oh?
Gabby: Who do you like?
You: Umm?

I tried to figure a name and I just called a random name.