Slytherins Black Panther

Harry's cat name is Silver. This will probably be a short story cuz I don't want to make a whole book. Also Draco is the sub. Good Dumbles.

Also ships:
T.M.R x Sev,
Harry x Draco x Fred and George,
Pansy x Hermione,
Ron x Blaise,
Wolfstar.

Harry's pov

I was walking around Hogwarts in cat form when I spotted the twins. I went up to them and rubbed up against Freds leg. Fred looks down.

"Hello Silver." Fred says. I meow at him. George notices and looks at me. They neal and start petting me. I pur.

"Meow." I say. He smiles.

"Why aren't you hurting us?" They ask in unison. I tilt my head and meow.

"Angelina come and meet Silver." Fred says. My ears flaten. She comes over.

"Isn't he Snape's cat. He doesn't seem to like me." Angelina says.

"Silver. Will you let her pet you?" George asks. I hiss at him but walk towards her anyways and I sit. She pets me. Its nice, but I still don't like her. For the twins sake though I will let her pet me. I still don't like her very much though. Probably because she and Fred started dating. I meow again and walk back to the twins. Fred picks me up and him and George start walking to Snapes office. Snape sees me and gives me a questioning look. I meow at him.

"Found some friends didn't you Silver." Snape says. I meow in response.

"Professor, why is he not ripping us to shreds?" Fred asks.

"He knows that he can trust you. He knows you do not think of stupid things like all Slytherin's are evil." Sev says.

"Well, I mean the hat did did tell us we'd make good Slytherins." Fred says. Just then I leap up and starts licking his face. It makes me happy that they also could've been in Slytherin. Fred starts giggling.

"S-silver. S-top it. P-please." Fred says. I stop immediately and put my ears back. I leap off and walk towards George.

"I think you hurt his feelings Freddy." George says as he picks me up. I meow in agreement.

"I'm sorry Silver." Fred says. I meow and start purring happily and they pet me.

"Did you just forget I was here." Sev says. I meow. Yes, we kind of did.

"Of course you did. I'm not as important as my own cat." Snape says sarcastically. I hiss playfully.

"Do I hear hissing? Is Silver mad again or is he just hissing cuz he can?" Someone says as they come into the room. I realize its Tom Riddle. I leap off George and run towards him.

"Hi, Silver." he says. I meow happily.

"Fred, George, this is Tom Riddle, he is the teenage version of the dark lord. He is not insane or evil though and... he's also my boyfriend." Sev says. Tom kisses Sev a bunch of times and he blushes.

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?" They ask together. Sev nods still blushing.

"Let's go find some other Slytherin's. I'm sure they will need help." Sev says.

We walk out and see some older Gryffindors surrounding Draco. I leap in front of Draco and morph into my black panther. I rawr loudly at them.

They back away in fear. I face Draco and lick him a little. He giggles. I face the Gryffindors again.

"Do not try to harm any Slytherins every again or I will tear you into tiny flesh pieces." I say growling at them. I can project my thoughts. They nod and run away.