Chapter 1: An Unexpected Encounter

A Fallen Star

A Quick disclaimer, this story takes place while Starscream was a rouge, specially right after Arachnid's insectacon attacked him, and in this story, he managed to get away from Mech before they took his t-cog. All rights of the characters in the franchise belong to Hasbro so pls support them. Now on to the story...

He was flying over a forest desperately looking for a place to land. Trying to stay conscious and to hold his vehicle form together, he flew hoping to be able to contact help. His energon levels were dropping due to his injuries and he lost control of his vehicle form, revealing his robot form falling out of the sky. Every passing moment of the fall felt like a life time.

"Was this the end?" he wondered while staring at the retreating stars in the night sky. Finally, he slipped out of consciousness.

He awoke long after, not in a field or hanging on a tree like he expected, but inside of a large barn to a voice. The voice wasn't loud and startling, but calming in a way. The voice wasn't really talking, it was... more like...singing. He couldn't tell where it was coming from, but as he looked around, he found himself covered in patches of scrap metal. He gasped with surprise at what he was seeing, and the voice suddenly stopped.

"Oh, you're awake." said the voice. He looked toward where the voice had come from, to find a human girl sitting on some kind of loft close to the ceiling of the barn. She had dark hair that came down just past her shoulders, pale skin, and a kind expression on her face.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Why do you care?" he answered coldly.

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Wait did you just talk?"

"You asked me a question didn't you"

"I didn't think you were going to answer! I-I ...what are you?"

He tried to answer but a surge of pain shot through him like a lightning bolt. He groaned and shut his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa easy." She said while climbing down a ladder to the ground. "You took a pretty big hit."

"Why did you help me?" he asked through his panting.

"Because I couldn't just leave you there" he seemed puzzled by this and she noticed, "Listen I don't know what you were taught but I was taught to help those who need it, and falling out of the sky seems like a valid reason to need help."

"But I didn't..."

"Hush, don't strain yourself." She said walking toward him

She walking over to his left side and touched one of his long metal fingers. He had never felt a human's touch like this, her hand was warm and the feeling was soothing. They sat there for a few moments until, she said "My name is Nya Lee. What is your name? do you have a name?"

"Yes, I have a name. my name is Starscream." That was the start of a new beginning for both of them.

Over the next few days Starscream and Nya became more aquatinted. Even though Starscream never really did respect or care for organic life forms, he continued to grow more curious about Nya. Every day she would leave the barn with two empty buckets and a little while later come back, with them filled with chunks of red dirt. She would take them to a little round table in a corner of the barn and shape the chunks into round containers and figurines usually shaped like planes. Starscream asked her about this once, all she said was that she did this to live.