Back to work.

Pete pov- Well, back into the studio today. I wake up, get showered, dressed and fed and then I go and get Kelly up and dressed. I have no idea what she's gonna do when I'm all busy working on stuff. I'll have to get one of the producers to keep an eye on her. But for now, this apple and pear mush seems to be going down a treat. I don't understand how babies can eat this. It looks and smells like.. In fact, I don't even want to go there. I get Kelly strapped into her little car seat and give her some weird looking octopus with different materials on each of the legs. I've got a bag of toys to keep her occupied and a book about animals, which has different materials on the pages of what the animals feel like. I arrive at the studio and carry Kelly out of the car, also putting the bag across my shoulder. It's quite hot outside, considering that it's summer. It's nice not to be raining for a change. I go inside the studio where Keith and Roger Are sitting.
"Ello mate, nice bag, not really your colour though." Keith cheekily comments.
"Ha! Keith, you're hilarious! Where's John?" I ask, putting Kelly on the floor. She's still trying to get the hang of walking. She's nearly there as well, but she just needs to work on putting one foot in front of the other and balancing like that.
"Er, John's probably still working on his hair. You know what he's like, with his appearance." Roger laughs.
"True! Oh and speak of the devil! Here's the man in question now!" I exclaim as John walks through the door, looking completely overheated.
"John! For gods sake, it's the middle of fucking summer and you decide to wear a fucking animal." I say, pointing to johns fur coat. What a tit.
**************
I've just finished writing a song and we're about to make a demo for it. I look over to Roger, who has Kelly on his knee. He feels her forehead and looks over at me.
"Pete, I think Kelly's a bit too warm. She doesn't feel right."
I go over and feel her face. Looking at it now, she does look a bit flushed. I can see her face scrunch up. This means she's about to cry.
"Oh no, sorry lads, she's gonna start crying" I say, taking her off Roger and rocking her in my own arms as she starts crying.
" Do you want the fan next to you, Pete?" Roger asks me. I smile and nod. Roger goes and retrieves the fan from Keith, who's talking into it like a robot. He sets it up beside me and Kelly, who'll hopefully cool down. The cool breeze of the fan goes into Kelly's face. Within 15 or so minutes, the fan had cooled Kelly down and she had stopped crying.
"Ah! there we go. Thanks Rog." I say to Roger. He pats my shoulder and goes and sits down next to John.
"Boys,  why don't you all just go home?" Our manager said, fanning himself with a magazine.
"Are you sure?. I mean,  we've only been in here for 9 hours? Usually we're in here for at least  16 hours?" I ask. 
"No,  it's fine,  go home, it's too warm to be working today" he said. So that's what we did.
"Why don't we go and get ice cream?" Roger suggests, as we walk out of the studio. I nod in agreement.

We walk over to the park and go over to the nearest Ice cream van. We all get a 99 flake each. I take the flake out of mine and eat it in a few seconds. Kelly starts wailing a bit. I feed her the ice cream, managing to get it all over her face. Well, babies will make mess, as my mother would say.

"Ere, let me get that" Roger said, wiping Kelly's face.

"Ah, thanks Rog" I say, say, throwing the Ice cream in the bin next to me.

*****

Later***  I've just put Kelly down, so I can relax. I turn on the telly and light a cigarette. I've had to cut down a bit, mainly because i just don't have the time to be smoking these days, and also whenever I do, Kelly cries, so I have to wait until she's tucked up and asleep like she is right now. 

11:23 pm- I wake up to Kelly screaming. Grand. I run upstairs to comfort her (or change her or feed her). I walk into her room, turn on the light and go over to the cot. And I almost shit myself. She's blue/purple in the face! I pick her up immediately and take her out of the room. I go over to the phone and dial 999.

"Hello? Yeah- Ambulence please"......

[insert EastEnders duff duff here]

A/n oooooh cliffhanger! Xx