01

cw : cussingthe story starts from s1 ep19 and so on, so beware of spoilers!‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙

cw : cussing
the story starts from s1 ep19 and so on, so beware of spoilers!
‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙

⊱ ━━━━ THE SOUND OF the wind aggresively blowing past you reverberated in your ears, as well as a strange ringing sound coming from inside your head, which stirred you awake. The sensation of your hair tickling your face stirred you awake, your eyelids slowly opening as your body continued to fall down the pit of the portal. Your vision was slightly hazy, but the only images that you could make out were the colors of the void itself, and the darkness that enveloped it. 

What, what is thi-

Thud

Finally, you reached the end of the portal and flew out of it, landing on a hard surface, emitting a small 'oof' as your back made contact with the smooth floors. Ughhh.. where am.. I? Why is my bed so hard? you thought to yourself. Slowly, you sat up while rubbing your aching back as you studied your surroundings. 

The surface that you were on was a hardwood floor, and in front of you was a pretty large TV, standing on top of a black cabinet with metal handles on them. To your left was a small, yet tidy desk with several books standing on top of it, a cup of pencils a tad bit away from it with a pair of gloves resting on the surface of the desk. In front of it, there was a  window with blue curtains that covered the window itself, and a small, pale yellow swivel chair sat in front of the desk itself. Next to that desk was a bookshelf filled with several books, and there were two other bookshelves next to that. Next to THOSE bookshelves was a closet and a hanging kanji paper, with words that were incoherent to you. In front of the closet was a bed with light blue bedsheets, dark blue pillow covers and a blue blanket.

Even after taking in your surroundings, you still couldn't recognize the area that you were in, since you're a dumb b-

I'm joking, you're not a dumb b word. 

Everything around you looked almost surreal, as if it were fictional. Even though the curtains were closed, the room was perfectly lit and the atmosphere was calm. You softly inhaled the scent of the room, which smelled like air (lol), but with a hint of coffee to it.

Huh, you thought. This is an okay dream.. wait a minute. You straightened your back and sat with your legs crossed, known as "criss-cross apple sauce", your hands folded in between your legs. If this is a dream, why does it feel so.. real? How did I not wake up from falling?  You thought about the recent events, and how bizarre they were to you. Then, a lightbulb appeared above your head. I'll just do what those people do in cartoons, pinching or punching themselves to see if it's real!

You cracked your neck and knuckles. "It's gonna be alright, [Name]. You won't hurt your body, this is all just a dream.. yeah.. you're just waking yourself up!" 

You aimed your right fist at your left thigh, since you didn't know where else to punch. "On the count of 3, I'll punch it." Anxiously, you counted down. "One, two, thr-"