On the TLC Tip

Lefteye Pov:
Hello, my name is Lisa Nichole Lopes and my friends call me Lefteye because my eye is right and it's adorable. I start my last day on campass tommorow and i'm looking foward to graduateit tommorow so i could do something with my life. So i set my alarm clock for 6am and make sure all of my clothes and stuff is in the box. So i came down the stairs and sat in the chair where my mom was.

"Hey Lisa you ready for tommorow?" My Mom said while holding my hand.

"Yeah i guess, i mean i'm kinda nervous, Mom should i do this?", I said while fidgeting through my fingers.

"Hey Lisa you should do this, i mean this is an opportunity for you to go to college, get your degree, be whatever you want, just go for it Lisa, you got this", My Mom said while using hand gestures while messaging my hand with her finger.

"Thanks ma i appreciate that," i said while hugging her.

"I'm so proud of you baby", My Mom said patting my back.

"Thank you so much Mommy", I said while putting my head on her shoulder.

"Your welcome sweetie", My Mom said while we pulled away from our hug.

      𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮💚

     "Ok Lisa and Reigndrop time for bed you have a college day tommorow let's go come on.

"Ohh Just one more minute", Reingndrop whining while my Mom shook her head no.

"No No time for bed let's go", My Mom said while pulling Reigndrop off the couch.

"Ok then goodnight Mommy", Reigndrop said giving my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright Goodnight", My Mom said while walking into the living room.

          Me and my sister went upstairs, went to our rooms and hopped in our beds.

"Alright Lisa goodnight", Reigndrop said while turnig her lamp off.

"Goodnight", I said while laying in my bed.

           I turn over on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.

I'm so exited, today i go start my last day in collge today and i wanna meet some cute guys, probably some girls too, but anyways i hopped out of my bed went to the bathroom, did my hygeine, and picked out my outfits. I wore tight black jeans with a black ting top, had my hair in a bun with a bang looking cute as always. I gathered all of my storage for my dorm and went downstairs where my Mom and Reigndrop was waiting by the car for me.

"Hey Lisa you're looking pretty today", Mom said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks Mom", i said while smiling opening the car door putting all of my boxes in.

       As we drove to the campus and all i thought about was graduation.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙨...

    While we pulled up to the campus i saw a whole bunch of people hanging out with laughing and doing what college people do.

"Alright Reigndrop and Lisa lets go help Mama take out of your stuff", My Mom said while taking me and Reigndrop's hand out.

"Yeah sure," I said while me and Reigndrop started getting our things out of the car.

"Awww my babies are leaving me," My Mom said while about to cry.

"Aww Mom we are going to visit you soon",i  said while me and Reingndrop gave her a hug.

"See you mom," Reigndrop said while standing there.

"See you two", My Mom said while driving off.

          As me and Reigndrop walked onto the campus some girl came up to us and introduced us to where we would be staying at. As soon we walked inside the smell hit my face, 𝙄𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. As i kept walking and i found my dormroom where the girl introduced me to. I walked in placed my stuff down and started jumping up and down exited. I can't believe it, i'm officially in college.

"Hey Lisa you going to the party tonight," Reigndrop said while i scrunched my face up.

"What party?", i said while confused.

"You didn't know, there's a party tonight, let's see there's gonna be Jodeci there, Swv, Mclyte, Queen Latifah and other people, man this party is going to be dope Lisa you should come", Reigndrop said while putting all of her stuff on the wall with pictures and designs.

"Okay i"ll go, but what outfit imma wear?", i said while placing on my hip.

"Don't you have outfit in one of your boxes", Reigndrop said while placing her clothes in her closet.

"Yeah i'll look", I said while looking in my box where all of my clothes were at.

𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨.

Later that night where the party begins.

"Hey wassup, yeah i'm going, yeah ok see you there bye," Reigndrop said

"Who was that?", I said while my eyebrows frowned.

"Oh my friends i just met on campus", Reigndrop said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh ok, well introduce me to them at the tonight then", I said while sitting on my in the dormroom.

Who do y'all think will Lefteye be interested in at the party tonight?🚶‍♀️💃