Last Day on Campass

~Lefteye~
So today is my last day on campass and i'm exited because i get to move on with my life. All i have to do is finish my last paper so that my prefessor will make the final decision. It's going to be hard saying goodbye to the students on campus but it's worth moving on.

       I rushed to class because i was late grabbing my things, my papers flying everywhere. As soon as i got to the door i saw the prefessor in the class but no students. I breath hard in non-stress. I pushed the door open causing my prefessor to look at me. "Good morning Ms.Lopez"?, The prefessor said while smiling at me. "Am i late today", I said leaning in to him. "No", He said while organinzing his papers. "Ok thank you for letting me in", I said while going to my seats as students starting to enter. "Good morning students please take a seat", The prefessor gestured the students to come in the classroom. "So as you know this is your last year and you guys have an opportunity to pass and graduate, if any of you are interested into jobs we have it on the other side of campass", The prefessor said while handing out papers to everyone. " Hey Prefessor sorry i'm late", A familar face came through the door with a book bag and a pixie cut, with baggy clothes. "Ok Ms.Watlkins sit", The prefessor said while putting hands out to the Tionne's seat. "Hey Lisa can i sit here?", Tionne asked as i shooked my head yes. "Hey how are you doing", Tionne whipsered to me as leaninf into me. "I'm good, how about you?",  i said while crossing both of my legs. "So what you doing after graduation Lisa?", Tionne asked as she whispered again. "HEY", My prefessor yelled causing me and Tionne to jump. "Sorry prefessor", Lisa putting both of her hands up at him. " "Yeah ok get back to work", My prefessor wiggling his index finger towards us.

         Graduation is a couple of days and i'm exited because i get to do something with my life.