──two

YACHI HITOKA,

the blonde smiled as she got herself ready, the front strands of her haired was pinned with two black butterfly clips, two on each side. she wore a white dress, the front of the torso part reminded her of the old dresses that people would wear during the victorian era. her collarbones was exposed, while the short sleeves hugged her arms softly. the flow of the dress was good too, easy to move in as well. she quickly slipped on her shoes, flats accompanied by silk ribbons that wrapped around her calves.

quickly, she made her way to the party one of the demi-gods she was close friends with. once she arrived she was greeted by mortals, and demi-gods such as Hinata the son of Apollo, Oikawa the son of Aphrodite, and Ushijima the son of Artemis. she all gave them smiles, except for Terushima. when he tried to approach her, she simply turned the other way and ignored him. terushima's fists clenched, as he glared at the demi-god of death. ' you'll have something coming for you.. watch your back, Yachi.' Terushima thought to himself, before he busied himself with the girls that had started to arrive.

Oikawa arrived first out of the mortals, then the girls Kaori and Yukie. more and more mortals came, but so did the blessed children of the gods. those who were ranked lower than the demi-gods, the second and third generation. and funny enough, nobody expected that any of them were in the presence of demi-gods.

CHAPTER MADE BY ; -HQHUB