──three

KIYOKO SHIMIZU,

the said girl was clueless of the mess she had brought herself into after attending this party filled with the gods and goddesses' children. she was currently talking to oikawa, sipping on her cocktail from time to time,, kiyoko never really drank since she had been so occupied with work and this was the only time she could enjoy herself and socialize. "i see you're popular with the girls, oikawa-san" she said jokingly, nudging him in his side lightly. "hahahah, you can't say much either. and please, call me tooru !" oikawa said with a smirk as he drank his wine, "i prefer respecting my elders' but you suggested it,," she joked " i'm not even that older than you !!" he said moving around in circles trying to explain on how he isn't that old.

it had been one hour and kiyoko was socializing with a lot of the people at the party. they had found her silly despite having that calm aura,, it might have been the alcohol kicking her ass but ahahahahah who knows? "kiyo-chan you look so drunk !! how many shots did you have????" yukie asked ushijima in a distressed manner, "she had 15,, she was also drinking with oikawa before playing beer pong with hinata and terushima." ushijima said, not even having a hint of emotion in the way he spoke. "that little bean drinks??" kaori pointed at hinata while the demigod stared in confusion, "yes, he can handle alcohol pretty well too." oikawa joined in,, "i wAnna gO hoME !!" kiyoko said, fake crying dramatically.

before the 2 friends of kiyoko helped the girl out of the home they had seated her in the lounge of the mansion, where she had met this girl.. with such a dark aura yet such a cozy look. "hello, what's your name?" yachi asked. 

CHAPTER WRITTEN BY ; MELKTOORU