Prologue

Prologue

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Asaph Fipke, Todd Garfield, Ken Pontac, Rob Hoegee, and Scott Sonneborn's story "Slugterra". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realize oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened to my disclaimer no less. Yeah, that just happened to me. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website (I jump around on a lot of fanfiction websites...) If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I was inspired to write this by "All The Differences" by "mystery writer5775". That's also where I got the idea that Eli runs away because Will says he's too young to sling.

Warning's: Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics

*****

What would happen if Will Shane never died? What if Eli didn't want to wait till his 18th birthday? So he ran away at 15. What if the first person he met in Slugterra was none other than Blakk's runaway daughter? Well, you can answer all these questions by reading the story.

*****

"You really don't know the first thing about what you're doing? Do you

"You really don't know the first thing about what you're doing? Do you." Marinette asked.

Eli could only shrug. "My father didn't want me slinging till I was at least 18."

"Well then. If you're gonna be a runaway. There will be one rule you must never break." Marinette said.

Holding up 1 finger, she laid down the golden rule. "No one aside from those you can 100% trust. Can know about your real identity. That applies to both of us as well. I will only tell you my real name. When I know that I can trust you with my life. Because that's what's at stake for me. And I want you to do the same. Understood."

Eli nodded. "What should I call you then?"

Marinette smiled. "That brings me to the next thing we need to discuss. Fake names. You need to have a fake name. One, that if your father ever hears, won't make him think of you. Understood."

Eli hummed. "How about you choose my new name for me. And I'll choose yours for you."

"That's actually a really great idea. I haven't really been at this runaway thing for that long either. That's why I figured the Shane hideout would be the best place to stock up for supplies. I'm assuming you had the same reasoning." Marinette said, resting her chin on the palm of her hand, her elbow supported by her other hand.

Eli could only ruffle his hair nervously. 'For now, it would be best for me to let her assume what she wants to.' he thought.

"So I don't have a fake name already. You don't know much about me. And I don't know much about you. So they won't really be connected to us." Marinette nodded, understanding his reasoning.

She stared the alpha up and down, making him panic and think that she had figured out he was a Shane.

Then she smirked. Pointing a finger at him dramatically she declared. "From now on. You shall be Rookie."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!" He yelled, jumping up out of his seat..

The omega smirked. "It means exactly that. Don't tell me I need to get you a dictionary."

Eli narrowed his eyes, "Fine then."

Eli intended to give her the worst name he possibly could. But staring deep into her bluebell eyes, and with the floral smell around her filling his nose.

Only one name could come to mind.

"Bluebell. From now on you'll be known as Bluebell."

*****

*****

I know that in the show, Eli only has to wait till he's 15 to start slinging, but I wanted to give him a reason to run away and prove himself, but I didn't want to decrease his age. So I just decided to raise the age he needed to be old enough to start slinging.