Running Away!

Running Away!

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Asaph Fipke, Todd Garfield, Ken Pontac, Rob Hoegee, and Scott Sonneborn's story "Slugterra". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realize oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened, to my disclaimer no less. Yeah, that just happened to me. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website (I jump around on a lot of fanfiction websites...) If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I was inspired to write this by "All The Differences" by "mystery writer5775". That's also where I got the idea that Eli runs away because Will says he's too young to sling.

Warning's: Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics

Today's Special

"Sometimes,

people run away,

to see who will follow them."

~ Unknown

*****

Eli glared at his father.

His father glared back.

Both of their postures tense.

Neither, looking away from the other.

His father was the one to break from the unofficial staring contest the two were trapped in, sighing. "Eli. I love you. I really do. And that's exactly why I can't allow you to go to Slugterra till you're ready. You really don't know anything about it yet.."