4 - Pressure

Upon entering the studio, I saw the sound engineer I was working with was Jared Hunter and my jaw clenched. It was possible he was the traitorous rat responsible for leaking the new songs. He worked with me fairly regularly and had access.

Jared was in his mid-thirties, quiet, shy and dependable without much to say. His straight brown hair fell over his forehead and he was forever brushing it out of his eyes. Sometimes he surprised me with a quick-witted comment. Otherwise, he mostly faded into the background while I worked, which is what I preferred.

"Good morning Marshall," Jared said. "What's up first today?"

We got to work.

I funneled my rage at Callie's no-show into several biting verses. Coming out of the booth, I asked Jared to play the last recording back for me.

"Uh, there was a problem. Sorry," he said. "Can you do it again?

"What problem?" I growled.

Jared looked alarmed. "I – I'm sorry," he said again. "I – I must have hit the wrong button. It didn't record."

"What the fuck? How am I supposed to make this deadline if you don't do your fucking job?" I glared at him.

Did he not record the verses on purpose? Was he the one that leaked the songs? Was he trying to sabotage my new album? My jaw and fists clenched as I considered he might be the traitorous rat.

"Make sure you hit the record button this time," I muttered finally and headed back into the booth.

When I listened to the playback, the verse was decent. But I thought the lost version had been better.

The next hour passed quickly but I was on edge, watching every move Jared made. Progress slowed as my frustration grew.

"Maybe we could take a break?" Jared asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Good idea."

I had something I needed to do and headed upstairs to the offices.

"Good morning Denise," I said, popping my head into her office. She was a sweet older woman who ran things around here smoother than anyone half her age.

"Marshall! Hi," she smiled. "I'm afraid Paul's in meetings all morning. He won't be in until this afternoon."

A fact I knew perfectly well, which is why I was here.

"Darn. Maybe you can help me instead," I said, thankful that she didn't know me as well as Paul. Denise would never think to question my motives. Which is why I came to her when I wanted to circumvent Paul.

"Of course! Anything you need," Denise promised.

I smiled and asked for the phone number and home address of the Foundation's newest legal counsel. I walked out five minutes later with the information on a slip of paper. I hadn't decided how to destroy Callie yet but I had plenty of ideas. Having gotten her contact information, I went back down to the studio.

Jared wasn't back yet so I leaned back in my chair and pulled out my phone. Clicking through my messages, I saw Nat had sent several. I opened the pictures, expecting more of the 'when we were happy' variety.

My mouth dropped at the racy lingerie shots. Fuck she looked hot! All the things I could do to her ran through my mind as my dick hardened. It was clearly an invitation. Rubbing my beard I thought about swinging by her place on my way home.

Except I was trying to put an end to that relationship. She already refused to believe we were over. She wouldn't see it as just sex. Then I'd be right back with her. With kids in the mix, I knew it was best to have a clean break. Too bad, I thought, looking at the pictures again. Then I deleted them, hoping the temptation would go too.

I was adjusting my sweatpants to hid my boner when Jared returned.

The rest of the day was a disaster. Between suspecting Jared's every move and Nat's continued assault of sexy pics, I was ready to explode.

"That's it," I said finally. "Let's call it a day."

Sliding behind the wheel of my SUV, I tried to decide where I was headed. I was way too angry to just head home. Fucking Nat was still appealing, but not a good idea. Probably I should head to the gym and release the rage that way.

I wished things with Callie had gone differently. That she'd fucked me when it was convenient for her, but then refused subsequent encounters claiming professionalism pissed me off. Where was that professionalism when she pretended to be an escort and jumped on my dick? She was a slut and all her professionalism couldn't change that.

Rage pounded in my head as I slipped the piece of paper Denise had given me with her address out of my pocket. Before I even registered what I was doing, the SUV was in motion. I did my best to lock down the anger and was more in control by the time I arrived at Callie's.

I banged on the door until she answered.

"What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?" she asked, answering the door in a long sleeve shirt and jeans.

I pushed my way inside and turned to face her. "We had a deal," I said, trying to remain calm.

"No," she hissed. "You blackmailed me into taking a job. But that's as far as it goes."

"Yeah yeah, your fake outrage is noted. Where's the bedroom?" I asked, stalking down the hall.

"You can't just ... fuck!" she swore, following me into the master bedroom.

"That's the idea," I nodded, looking around.

Hands on hips, she glared at me. "This is not fake outrage. This is real. You can't come into my house and give me orders!"

"You wanna call the positions this time? I can work with that," I shrugged, trying to be reasonable.

"No! There is no 'this time'!"

"Why? You enjoyed yourself last time. Those weren't fake orgasms," I said, taking off my hoodie.

"Stop! Put that back on," she demanded. "You can't call me a slut, then expect me to fuck you!"

"Yeah, that's exactly how it works," I said, pulling my t-shirt over my head.

"I'm not a slut!" Callie shouted, even as her eyes took in my naked chest and moved downwards.

"Keep telling yourself that," I smirked and reached for her. She smacked my hand away.

The rage I'd been keeping at bay descended. In a split second I had her pinned to the wall. Her hands hit my chest as she struggled to push me away.

"Maybe I wasn't clear earlier," I growled. "You're mine now and you'll take it like a good little whore."

Callie's eyes darkened as she glared at me.

"And Imma be dipping my dick in real regular," I said as I ground my hard cock against her. She bit her lip and looked away.

I paused. Was I wrong? Did she not want me? Slowly I trailed my fingers down the side of her neck, her collarbone and over her breast, circling the nipple. Callie trembled. I brushed my lips against hers then pulled back slightly. She leaned forward, seeking more of my lips.

"You want this, don't you bitch?" I said.

Keeping her pinned in place with one arm, I reached down with the other and undid her jeans, letting them fall to the floor. Slipping a hand into her underwear, my fingers found her soaking wet. Her eyes closed and cheeks flushed.

"Please ..." she whispered.

"Begging already?" I smirked, stoking her pussy with my fingers. "Lose the panties."

Slowly she tugged them down until they dropped to the floor. With better access, I slipped my fingers inside and started to thrust.

"Oh God," she moaned.

"I prefer Marshall," I said, before learning forward and kissing the side of her neck.

When her breath shortened and fingers curled around my arms, I pressed down on her clit with my thumb. Her pussy spasmed as she came.

Withdrawing my hand, I slammed my lips on hers. Her hands went around my neck, nails dragging against my skin.

Breaking the kiss, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off. She wore no bra underneath and I couldn't help my growl of approval. Filling my hands, I bent my head and sucked hard on her nipples. She moaned again.

Pushing her down on the bed, I ditched the rest of my clothes. All I could think about was sliding into her tight pussy again. Moving over her, I grabbed my dick and inserted the tip, already feeling her heat.

"No!" she cried and I froze.

So close to my goal, I fought to think clearly. What was going on? Why was she stopping me now? Looking up at Callie for a clue, I saw she was struggling to hold back too.

"Condom," she whispered.

Condom? Oh shit!

I looked down at my dick and realized I'd forgotten to wrap up. Scrambling backwards I reached for my jeans and pulled out a foil package. Ripping it open, I smoothed down the condom in record time.

Back in position I hesitated a moment, worried she'd stop me again. But her legs wrapped around my waist drawing me closer and I pushed inside.

It was as amazing as I remembered. I meant to go slow allowing her to adjust, but I couldn't stop my brutal thrusts. Pounding her into the mattress, I pistoned in and out of her pussy, not able to get enough.

Her hands tightened on my arms, nails digging into my skin. With a moan she closed her eyes as she came again.

"Open your eyes slut," I panted. "See who's making you cum."

"Bossy fucker," she gasped.

She raised her legs from my waist to over my shoulders. The deeper angle into her pussy had my eyes rolling back in my head. I could feel the tingling of orgasm begin as I continued to thrust. Callie reached up and scraped her nails through my beard and down my neck, sending me over the edge. I thrust as far in as I could and stilled, feeling the cum pulse out.

I collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch my breath. When I could move, I rolled onto my stomach.

"Do that thing on my back again," I ordered.

She moved closer to me as her fingers began running lightly over back in random patterns. I closed my eyes and felt the calm flow through my body.

After a while, I forced myself up. I couldn't fall asleep here. Slipping on my clothes, I started for the bedroom door.

"See ya next time."