Ep3 - when stars collide

It’s only been a day at Fantasia High, yet Jessie feels like her whole life has changed already. With such new surroundings, new people, and a jaw dropping offer, her mind was in short circuit. She could barely get any sleep that night due to the fact that she couldn’t stop thinking about that day.

What was she even supposed to think? There was no that these five students could ever band together. Mel and Cookie weren’t the problem. It was Rain and Juvi.

The two boys absolutely despised each other. Well, Juvi hated almost everyone that didn’t meet his standards, but because of that, Rain hated him. How in the hell were they supposed to be a team?

Jessie’s face turned stern as she stared up at her chandelier. She gave herself a new mission, which was to get Rain and Juvi as friends. How would she do it? She had no clue, but she was going to do it for the sake of all their futures.

……………………………..

It was the next day, and Jess was sitting her first ever class at the high school. It was elemental class, where students would learn about the five elements of nature and even how to manipulate them a bit.

The girl was impressed with the classroom. Even they were huge, being the size of two tennis courts and covered with couches and such for lounging. The room was white marble with gold and silver accents around, and the furniture being all black.

The girl herself was wearing a white skirt that reached to her belly button, and a nice dark blue crop top. Her usual curly black hair that reached a bit above her shoulders, and some nice white boots.

The girl sapped out of her awe though, as she spotted a person she wanted to see anyways. She slowly started walking over to them across the class as they weren’t with anybody.

“Hello there, Rain,” The girl greeted. The dark-haired boy peered up from his phone and eyed the girl before closing out his device to give his complete attention.

He was wearing a black sweater with white paint splatters on it, some ripped black jeans, his messy black hair, and some white converse, and his usual lip piercings.

“What is it?” He asked, slightly annoyed since he was in the middle of a mobile game. Jess smiled, trying to warm up the mood before she spoke.

“What are your thoughts on the offer?” She asked, earning a scoff as if the answer to that was obvious.

“Yeah, not happening,” He answered. Jess frowned and was not about to let the conversation end there.

“What do you mean!? This is a huge deal! You’re just gonna let some petty beef get in-between all of that?” Rain sighed before speaking up again.

“Look, Jessie. Even if I were to agree. There is absolutely no way on earth that Juvi would do it. He doesn’t exactly like you guys, and he hates my guts. Just leave it,”

“I can’t do that. I can’t just leave it! Rain, this is going to define our future!”

“I already told you. Even if I agreed, Juvi would never.... tell you what. If you get Juvi to do it, then I’ll do it,”

“Oh...so you only want to do it if Juvi is there?” The girl asked a bit confused. She thought he hated Juvi. The boy’s face turned a light dust of pink as he aggressively waved his arms around.

“I didn’t mean it like that! You twisted my words!” He stammered. She nodded, now understanding.

Jess had gone back to her seat, hopeful to get everyone together. She was hopeful, like said, but deep down she knew that Juvi was going to be hell to convince. But she had to try.