Ep4 - only days

"That just happened," Jess whispered. They all looked at each other, holding back a somewhat magical excitement within them all. They didn't want to seem too overly joyed about it in front of everyone else.

"Yes, it did. And I'm more than proud." All of them turned around to see Mrs. Ruby walking out from behind the stage. "You five did marvelous. First try, too!"

"We did...didn't we?" Cookie smiled as she peered at the others. Jess smiled, Rain nodded, Mel was Mel and didn't have any emotion on her face nor did she anything. Juvi on the other hand...

"Ok, there is no possible way that happened! What the hell, I must be dreaming! I know for a fact you guys didn't sound that good, maybe I sounded amazing, but all of you...I- I..." The boy dropped his guitar to the floor and soon started to fall to the ground. Rain was quick to rush over and catch him though before he hit the floor.

"I think he's had a day," Jessie exclaimed, letting out a small giggle.

"Well, you guys are going to have quite the day too. I hope you realize the music competition is only in two days. Better get to it!" Mrs. Ruby stated. Jess's face went into shock as she started stammering.

"Wha-what do you mean two days, woman!? You didn't think to tell us this beforehand?" she shouted. The teacher simply shrugged before pointing over in Mel's direction.

"I actually knew the competition was in two days. I just assumed you guys did too." The drummer stated.

"NO! We did not know!" Cookie shouted.

"Well, I have to get going now. I wish you all the best of luck," The woman smiled before walking off into the backstage area.

"What do we do?" The small blonde asked everyone else.

"I don't know. We need more practice, we need outfits, I- um-what!?.....Hello?" Jessie stammered, getting frustrated.

"For outfits, Juvi is a very good fashion maker, or whatever it's called. I took a sowing class, and he was in it. Top student." Mel stated, getting up from the drums.

"How come that doesn't surprise me?" Rain asked himself as he was still on his knees holding Juvi.

"As for practice, we'll just have to try our best tomorrow! For today, I say we allow Juvi to rest up and process reality for a second," Jess recommended. They all nodded. The three girls started to walk off the stage when Rain shouted out in distress.

"Hey! What do you expect me to do with him!?" Cookie turned around to answer that.

"Take him to his dorm room, of course! Just carry him- you'll be fine!" Rain started to panic a bit as the girls officially left him with the royal. He took a deep breath in and with a heavy sigh, he stood up, with the pink boy in his arms bridal style. Rain looked down at the royal and the position they were in but quickly looked forward as he felt his cheeks heat up.

......................................................

Jess was quite stressed about the whole ordeal and needed some relaxation time. So, she invited the girls to her dorm...well, she invited Cookie as Mel was her roommate.

"That was so awesome!" Cookie shouted as she jumped up and down, excited to be in a band, and to have played so well on the first try.

"Maybe Mrs. Ruby was right about this whole legacy thing," Jessie smiled as she plopped down on the couch. She then peered over to Mel who went into the kitchen and started eating a bag of chips. "What about you, Mel? What are your-"

"I'm eating," The girl stated, ending the conversation right there as she just wanted to enjoy her chips.

"I wonder how Rain and Juvi are doing," Cookie wondered.