Chapter 39

Months later.....

"Where is JB?!" Jennie panicky said as she look for her son everywhere.

They search every corner and premises of their house but no Ezra in sight. Jennie started to get really anxious not seeing her baby boy. A week ago Lisa taught him how doors work.

"I swear to your bangs if we don't find him I am gonna cut your balls and feed it to you." Jennie threatened, Lisa gulped.

"We're gonna find him." Lisa said a bit scared because of the possibility of loosing her balls.

They kept looking until they heard a loud thud coming out of the refrigerator. Lisa opened it and saw Ezra sleeping soundly there. He's face was stained with apple sauce and all of the food inside the fridge has tiny bite marks on it. Lisa picked him up causing him to stirr awake. He started screaming caused they have disturbed his sweet slumber.

"You silly boy. What are you doing there?" Jennie asked as she wipe his face and little fingers. He kept crying and Jennie took him.

Lisa inspect inside the fridge and took out all of the foods he had bitten. It almost empty their fridge because of how many Ezra has eaten.

"Ngggggggg......" He cried out loud.

"Fatso you almost had dada loose her baby factory." Lisa said and placed a kiss on top of the crying baby. He stopped crying and looked at Lisa like a lost kitten. His blue eyes become all dark when his pupils dilated, he juts out his lips trying to make Lisa to fall for his skim.

"You want to eat?" She asked, he stretch out his arms asking Lisa to take him.

"Dada...."He mumbled, he opened close his hands reaching for Lisa.

"Okay we'll eat." She took him from Jennie and went to the kitchen.

"What?" Jennie said under her breath. She couldn't believe what just happened.

She knows that he looks like her but she didn't knew that he also inherited her unusual charm. "The kitten look" kinda charm.

She followed them in the kitchen and Lisa was happily feeding him small slices of apples.

"Nom.....nom.....nom...." He mumbled in joy.

Jennie sighed and watch them. Later on another little devil intruded their little moment and decided to steal Lisa away.

"Dada let's play." Lily said trying to give Lisa her dolls.

"When baby bro finished eating." She said, Lily pouted and pinched Lisa on her side.

"Ouch Lily." Lisa groaned and rubbed the part Lily pinched.

"Im your ony baby..... Play with me!!!!" She demanded and screech at the top of her lungs.

Ezra watch his sister loose her shit and just eat his apples.

"How about mommy plays with you?" Jennie approach the little girl. She shook her head no and tugged on Lisa's shirt.

"Dada play with Lily." She was on verge of crying when Jennie picked her up.

"You will play with dada later. Play with me first." She said. Lily tried pushing her away from her.

"I want dada not mommy....." Lily cried and it kinda bruised Jennie's ego.

"Okay play with your dada. But don't come to me asking to be fed." She put her down and let the little girl run to her wife.

"I love dada more than mommy." She proudly said and stick out her tongue to Jennie.

"Oh so I am just your human incubator. I am offended." Jennie said clutching to her chest.

She walks out of the kitchen and went to her first born's bedroom. The little boy was just on his bed reading books.

"Can mommy join you?" She asked him. He looks up to her, he removed all the books in his bed and motioned his mother to sit beside him.

Jennie immediately went to him and looks at what he was reading.

"Do you want to be a doctor like mommy?" She asked him when she saw that he was reading about the human anatomy.

"I was thinking maybe I can be both doctor and a teacher." He said and looks at Jennie.

"Then doctor and teacher it is." She said and kissed the side of his head.

He has always been her first baby and she was his first love amongst everyone.

"Mommy is it hard taking care of us?" He suddenly asked while flipping the pages.

"By the means of hard yeah. but you know it is totally fine since I love you all." Jennie sincerely said.

"Even Aaron?" Lucas asked.

"Even Aaron." Jennie said.

Lucas hugged her and snuggled closer to her.

"Mommy my classmates teases me." He said and pouted, Jennie tipped his chin making him look up to her.

"What did they say about you?" She asked.

"That I am premature. They said I am not fully developed since I was born at seven months. They call me egg yolk mommy." He sadly said. Jennie sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

"What does mommy always say about bullies?" She asked him.

"That I should never fight them back either physical or verbally." He answered.

"Right." Jennie said and kissed the top of his head.

He has been experiencing bullying before, they've been picking on him because back then he has no father figure.

"Listen to me okay. Remember I said that you should never fight back. But if they are crossing the line too much, I want you to stand for yourself okay? Tell them yes you were born at seven months because you were too advanced to stay inside mommy's womb. Boo hoo for them for staying too long." Jennie said, Lucas looks up to her and frowned.

"Mommy...." He whined.

"Mommy is just kidding. Tell it to your teacher and never hesitate to tell mommy and dada, okay?"

"Okay....." He answered and they both fell in silence. He lay down to his mother.

"Mommy...." He called.

"Hmmmm...."

"Am I still your baby even though you already have Lily and JB?" He asked.

"You will always be mommy's baby." She answered.

"Even when I grow up bigger than you and dada?"

"Even if you grow bigger than a building."

"Okay then you will always be my true love." He said and closed his eyes.

"Mommy......"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." She said before kissing him on his head.

They were just enjoying their mother and son moment when someone from downstairs started shouting.

"Jennie help me!" Lisa shouted cause their other two children started messing up with their dada.

"I think you should help them mommy." Lucas suggested.

"Nah your dada can manage it. She is their favourite so they will listen to her." She said and caress him.

"Jennie please help me!"