Secrets

Gaster P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I rub my eyes and look at the time. 

10:00 a.m.

I sigh. I needed a day off anyway. I rub my eyes and yawn. I thought last night was just a nightmare, but when I tried to use my hands to get up, I get a sudden pain from the wrists and falls back down on the bed. Okay.. so that was real... I get up again yawning. I really need to stop staying up so late. I pick up my phone and see the reason why it was going off.

Lazybones: hey dadster

Void_dad: Yes Sans? What is it?

Lazybones: I saw that you're taking the day off. why? this isn't like you.

Void_dad: Sans calm down. I just needed a day off. 

Lazybones: ...please don't tell me you started again.

Void_dad: ...Sorry Sans...

Sans knew about my problem in the past. I never told him why I started, but it's the same reason why I daze out and into my mind. Because of the voices...

Lazybones: DAD YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD STOP!

Void_dad: I'm sorry! But I hate making promises. 

Lazybones: yeah I know... sorry

Void_dad: It's alright. Question, will you or Papyrus look after the house on Saturday night while I'm gone? 

Lazybones: being in the office again?

Void_dad: Yeah

I felt a little bad lying to him. But I don't know if I should tell him that I was going to be with Grillby for that night. Because from what I know, humans don't really like monsters to date another species of monster that isn't their own. It was a suspicion, but I didn't want to cause alarm about it.

Lazybones: well okay. i'll see what we can do.

Void_dad: Thanks Sans.

Lazybones: yeah no prob

I turn off my phone and start to get ready for the day. I felt really bad for lying to my son about going out on Saturday. Grillby might have told his daughter. She is really secretive, but Sans isn't so secretive with Papyrus. And if Papyrus knew, he would tell everyone. I shiver at the thought of what would happen. 

I leave my house and start to go to Grillby's. I figure I can go there and get breakfast there. Maybe even help Grillby out. But when I was walking through a street, I bump into someone, knocking them over. I get back up and start to pick up the person's things, worried that they might get the wrong idea that I did that on purpose. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you," I start rambling. "Woah Woah Gaster. It's okay!" I look and see it was Jackie. I take a sigh of relief.

"Why are you not at work?" Jackie asks as I give him back his stuff. "I overslept, basically forcing myself to take the day off," I tell him. Jackie tilts his head, then shrugs. "Alright then. I wanna show you something by the way!" He says all of a sudden. He grabs my arm and runs off dragging me with him. I didn't see it, but when we passed Grillby's, Grillby's eyes were locked onto Jackie.

Grillby P.O.V.

I watched as Gaster's friend drags G away from sight while cleaning a glass. I knew for a fact that he was touching Gaster now. Why though? Why was he touching Gaster? Is something going on in between them? I felt a pain in my hand and see why. I broke the glass since I held it too tight. I sigh and clean up the glass shatter. The door opens and closes. I look up and see that my daughter Fuku comes in. I take care of the glass and she sits down at the bar.

"Hey dad! Did you hear about that guy being killed a couple nights ago?" She asks. "No what happened?" I lied. I couldn't tell her. I really wanted to. But, for some reason I spit out a lie. I kicked myself. Literally. "It's crazy! All of his co-workers at his job are not taking it well. Even Gaster!" She exclaimed. I was confused.

"Wait why him as well? They didn't know each other well?"

"Well yeah, but they kinda depended on each other, and kept each other company when they were at work early in the morning."

Oops. I did not know that. I killed one of Gaster's trusted companions.  "Wow."

"Yeah... I better get back to school. Bye dad!" Fuku runs off. (sudden mode change)

...I closed the bar early and went to follow G and Jackie. I did NOT trust Jackie with him.

(Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn something bad is gonna happen!!! I feel it because something bad always happen, and I'm writing the story sooooooooooo yea something bad is gonna happen XD but until then, imma go rest. BYE FOR NOW!)

 BYE FOR NOW!)