I'm Out

1 week later

Kylie
I had to sneak out to go to Pennsylvania. So I left this morning at 3am when everyone was asleep. I know weird a 552 year old grown adult has to sneak out. But it was the only way I could leave without getting screamed at. My Uber pulled up to the place where they were renting the tour bus. I got out, paid and went to the bus. I walked in. Everyone was talking. I said hey. Chris said hey. Vinny hugged me and said nice to see you again. I said nice to see you too. Ryan said so can we lay down some ground rules? I said let me guess no dating within the band? Ricky said correct. We don't need drama on the bus. I said okay I don't date anyways and quick question. Chris said yeah. I said do you have a preference on what I should wear? Chris said no we don't care what you wear, why? I said I don't want y'all to be uncomfortable with my choice of clothing. Ryan said we're cool just don't be walking around in your underwear. I said don't worry I'm not gonna do that. Ricky said good. Chris said ladies first so pick a bunk. I went to bunk ally and took the first top bunk. I said okay I got the first top. Chris said thank you for not taking the bottom. I said you're welcome I don't need a massive bed. I walked back through. I sat a bag on the table and said I picked up some movies on the way here. Mostly horror but I brought other options. Ryan looked through and said fifty shades of grey really? I laughed and said I didn't know if y'all like romance or not. But that's always my go to romance movie. Chris said shockingly I'm into it. I said you look like the type to like it. Ricky said he's really into it. I said cool. I sat on the couch. Chris said so tell us about yourself. I said well I'm originally from England but moved to Connecticut when I was 10. I am a avid YouTube watcher. I have a license in cosmetology. I'm a dancer. I love everything scary and dark. Ricky said why'd you move to Connecticut? I said my parents are doctors and they didn't like how they were being treated over in England so we moved to Connecticut. Chris said cool. A guy walked in the bus. Ryan said Blake. I looked at Ricky and said who's that? Ricky said he's our Manager/driver. I said oh hi I'm Kylie. Blake said hi I'm Blake. I said nice to meet you. Blake said nice to meet you too. My phone rang. It was my friend Dan.

Me: hello

Dan: where are you? Your aunt is freaking out.

Me: I'm in Pennsylvania

Dan: why?

Me: Oh I forgot to tell you. I'm a guitarist now and I'm about to tour with Motionless in White

Dan: bullshit

I rolled my eyes

Me: alright don't believe me but I have to go bye love you

Hung up